Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bad Cinema Experiences

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
Have you ever had any bad experiences at the movies?

A lot of the time people will talk throughout the whole thing or use their phones flash or just use their phone and the light will really annoy me.

I've once been in a cinema and the fire alarm has gone off but at least I got a refund even though the movie was 3/4 finished.

One other time the sound kept cutting out so I let management know and got a few movie tickets for the issues.

I've been to a few showings where people were on their phones and you could see the light of their phone screens. It's rare that happens though but when it does it's annoying.

Sort of. There's all the soda and popcorn you want, but, of course, not other stuff.
Hungry Food Baby GIF by Boomerang Official

Would honestly be me xD

The fact that we paid for tickets and didn't use them due to family medical issues and a cinema employee went out of their way to allow us to move the date to another time and we still didn't get to go. I guess that's the closest thing I can think of to a bad cinema experience.

I had a terrible one when I want to see Godzilla Minus One for the first time. A lady farted in the movie room and the whole place got messed up like a V-X gas was detonated. It was so bad I had to leave the room.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor