Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Aurora Theme

Aurora Theme [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to download

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
CedricV submitted a new resource:

Aurora Theme - Discover the enchanting 'Aurora' theme, a visual masterpiece.

Introducing Aurora: The Ultimate XenForo Theme for Your Forum​

Exclusive Design by DohTheme for Admin Junkies

1. Aurora: The Original Experience

The original Aurora theme sets the standard for elegance and functionality in forum design. It's perfect for forums seeking a vibrant, visually engaging interface. This version boasts all the signature features of Aurora, including...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, it seems that i'm able to edit the footer section (about us and links) everytime i tried to edit it, it reloading the page without any change

Hi there, it seems that i'm able to edit the footer section (about us and links) everytime i tried to edit it, it reloading the page without any change
Could you provide me with an admin account and access to the styling? I'll take a look if you want. Also, send me the contents you want in the about us and links. Feel free to PM me this information along with a link. :)

Alright thanks for your time, just one question, is there any chance that you will add like a top banner or slideshow ? Or maybe is there an addon i can use ?

Alright thanks for your time, just one question, is there any chance that you will add like a top banner or slideshow ? Or maybe is there an addon i can use ?
There's a few slider add ons on XenForo. :)

Well, I'll see what I can do to make the color scheme easier to edit. Seeing the many requests. I won't promise it's coming in the first few weeks, but I'll definitely look into it.

It seems having the ability to easily customize the colors isn't going to take long after all. So, stay tuned, it's going to be possible soon! :)

Just bought this and immediately added it lol. Love it! I have another custom theme from DohThemes too. But 1 thing.. The sidebar is not acting sticky. I have the option set for it but it wont scroll??

Any update coming for 2.2.15 by any chance?
Nothing has changed. So there's no need for an update. If it happens to give you the outdated templates error, just click on them and click save as. The error will then disappear.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor