Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Auction Highlight: A Mega Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
auctions.jpgHello, Admin Junkies Community!

Get ready for an exciting opportunity to elevate your website! Our special monthly auction is here, packed with services designed to amplify your online presence. Dive into a professional website check-up, enrich your content, and gain prominent advertising space—all with our exclusive auction offer!

Auction Highlight: A Mega Bundle (Valued at 1920 Credits)

A sticky thread to advertise your website, forum or business. Normally limited to the Promotion area, but for this auction, you're allowed to choose any forum!​
Duration: One month.​
Receive expert analysis on SEO, content, UX, design, marketing, and user activity. Transform insights into impactful improvements.​
Boost your site with 50 top-notch posts and 20 captivating topics tailored to your niche.​
Gain visibility with a prime advertisement spot, ensuring maximum exposure for a whole month.​

Auction Duration: 14 days, ending Saturday the 2nd of December at 7:00 PM GMT.

To Place Your Bid: We're shaking things up! Please submit your bid via private message to me. This adds an intriguing layer of strategy – bid too low, and the opportunity might slip through your fingers. Choose your amount carefully and may the best bid win!

Terms: The auction winner must have sufficient credits. If the highest bidder cannot pay, the next highest gets the offer. Bid responsibly, ensuring you’re prepared to use your credits. This auction includes the Sticky Thread, Professional Check-Up, Content Bundle, and Advertisement spot.

Don't let this chance slip by! Revitalize your site, capture your audience, and expand your reach. Start bidding and secure this invaluable package. Good luck, everyone! You may of course post in this thread when you've sent your bid.

Last edited:
What an interesting opportunity!! Good luck to the highest bidder!

If you bid one time, and you notice others are bidding, could you bid again?

What an interesting opportunity!! Good luck to the highest bidder!

If you bid one time, and you notice others are bidding, could you bid again?
If it's a private message how would people know if others are bidding? :eek: it's like playing guess how many jelly beans are in the jar :p

I won the last mega auction so I’m going to sit this one out and give someone else a chance.

Last edited:
If it's a private message how would people know if others are bidding? :eek: it's like playing guess how many jelly beans are in the jar :p
At the end of the original post it said you can post in this thread once you've made a bid lol.

Oh my, I just realized I screwed up the text on the image, lol. I’ll edit it later. Well, keep the bidding coming in in the meantime guys!

Few more days until this runs out! Make sure you don't miss out! ;)

A bit overdue, but ending this. :) The winning bid shall be PM'd now. And he/she may choose to come forward or not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor