Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting Customers to your Business

bizman

Renowned member
Credits
If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think advertising is really important for business if you want to succeed in a short period of time, however.

but I see that you're against advertising and you prefer the free methods, can you mention for us some of them?

I think advertising is really important for business if you want to succeed in a short period of time, however.

but I see that you're against advertising and you prefer the free methods, can you mention for us some of them?
Hi My friend, I am not against advertising and I never said so in the thread. You can read my thread once again and see for yourself.

The best way to attract more customers to your products is to give discounts on products or you do giveaway. Research indicated people tend to buy more goods when you offer them other free products or services

Making promo on every of your product can drive in customers, and you can also give a discount base on the type of product your costumers buy from you

You can make use of social media. Start from your friends and family and they will help spread the word. When you now have people patronising you, then paid ads could also help for a wider reach.

Left to me I’d try advertising on my social media platforms. My advice to you is to try as much as possible to gain audience from your followers on your social media platforms then advertise your product through passive marketing

It is unfortunate that there was no internet yet when I had my retailing business. If that would happen now I guess I would be having a Facebook Page for my business aside from the website. As I see it social media is being used effectively for marketing. I have many friends in the retailing business of food , cooked and uncooked, clothing and footwear, and even household items. They are using social media for their marketing that they seem to be getting free platform to advertise their business.

Attracting people to business entails alot as it will make one to be "sellable" to his or customers and intending customers.

I think you need to invest if you want your advertisement to get to a wide range audience , but if you still want to advertise freely without paying anyting you could use Facebook and post on groups and others

If you want to attract customers to your business in a short period of time I feel advertising is very important and you being offering your services in cheaper price for a start customers will begin to troop in

The best way to attract more people in order words make people aware of the goods you are selling or the services you are rendering is through advertising. You mentioned it been expensive or trying to save costs of it, I imagine you were referring to the offline options. Make use of the online options which are pretty much cheap and not expensive. You also mentioned giving out free samples and discounts I think it's a good idea to, but you have to be careful to only give out up to the level your pockets can take.

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
By free method , what do you mean ? .
The fact is that new business must have to spend more in getting the business to the market . There is no way customers will learn about the business without good advertising strategy.
Then , customer management is another great tool that will help attract more customers .

Advertising remains the best way to attract customers to your business.
As an affiliate marketer whose business is online. I often use Facebook paid advertising to draw traffic to my affiliate link.
It works for me, I also use Instagram and YouTube to attract customers.

Advertisements and good relationship attracts customers but in a case where you already have customers, innovation is the key in attracting various customers.
Thinking of something new to do and promote your business will certainly attract customers from rival businesses.

Well basically, anything you do to generate awareness to your business is advertisement. It now depends on what kind of method you adopt. Most people use the social media channel, some still use handbills and posters. Others use the radio channel. Whatever method that can bring potential customers should be adopted.

Know your ideal Client. It's easier to look for customer if you know the type of consumers you seek. Know the business Inside and Out.Position Yourself as the Answer.Try Direct Response Marketing.Build Partnerships.Follow Up.

I believe attracting customer involves the following :
Proper Human Management, Having a good Customer Relation, Give discount or percentage for Referrals and Provide good products/ Services

The best way to attract costumers to your business is through the use of public relations practice and also the use of advertisement and marketing technics. This help to attract customers to your business. If you are selling a good product with out advert it will not sell because it has not got awareness, advert attract customers to your business and it also persuade them to have interest of the product.

Social Media: See on which platform your ideal audience is most active on. Keep your profile updated with the latest event photographs, discounts coupons, loyalty card and much more. People tend to visit restaurants which are trendy on social platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds