Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting Customers to your Business

If you want your advertisement to reach a big audience, I believe you should invest, but if you still want to advertise for free, you may utilize Facebook and post on groups and other places.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to attract customers to your business would be to first and foremost determine your target audience. Once you have gotten your target audience the next step would be to make a research on the things that attracts them. You can use these things in getting their attention.
Seriously, this is a very good strategy because when you have identified your target audience, it makes your business marketing very effective by channeling it directly to them.

One of the avenue we as a business use to get our customer base to be increased apart from advertisment,is to engage the existing ones to refere some customers and then get some discount.

I don't think you should be expecting to spend much on advertising or decide to do so - it would be somewhat detrimental to a growing business.
You need all the traction you can get; but like you said also, it would be good to harness and develop other means that would enable you gain traffic or clients.

You have to create irresistible offer for the clients. You need to create offer that they will feel ridiculous just to take advantage of it at a reasonable price. Doing this regularly and you are going to attract customers to your business and brand.

I think you need to invest if you want your advertisement to get to a wide range audience , but if you still want to advertise freely without paying anyting you could use Facebook and post on groups and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds