Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask The Monster Hunter...Kim Winchester!

What are some of your hobbies or interests apart from being here. 😉

LOL!

I like spending time with my daughters(Kris who is 25 and Katherine who is 23). I also enjoy playing Sims 4. I build rooms and also lots(homes) for Sims. I am also a writer. Fanfiction, Poetry, and much more.

I also swim, too which is my favorite sport.

Nice! A whole list. :D

Are there any particular goals or aspirations that you're working towards in your personal or professional life right now?

Good luck Kim, hope you succeed sometime!

How do you balance your online activities with other aspects of your life, such as work, family, or hobbies?

Thank you!

I make time for pretty much everything. My daughters have their own lives so there is that part. They don't even live with us at home anymore since they are both grown up. I set time aside for everything I need to do. I am currently also getting physical therapy for a double shoulder injury.

Ouch, hope you get well soon!

What's something interesting or unique about yourself that you'd like to share with the community?

Thanks! Me too!

I grew up an Army Brat and also one with a learning disability. My dad was a Lieutenant Colonel when he retired from the Army Reserves. He trained troops for active duty.

Woah, that's epic. You must be very proud of him.

What's your favorite thing about being a part of this community?

You guys have all made me feel so welcome. I love the support you all gave me when I rebooted one of my old boards(Cyberstorm Cafe). I cannot thank you all enough! If I had to identify one thing I consider my favorite about being part of this community, it would be the friendships I made by joining here. You guys have all been amazing. Thank you!

Awww you're too kind! ❤️😍
What's a topic or issue that you're passionate about and would like to learn more about? Forum wise that is.

I would love to learn more about coding skins in particular. I can do small edits for add-ons such as BBCodes, but not full skins. Some of it I have a hard time understanding.

I used to be able and skin InvisionFree. Long time ago though.

Are there any improvements or changes that you would like to see on the forum in the future, or any new features or topics that you would like to suggest?

Yeah, I'll see if we can give it a shot sometime soon. :D

Do you have any favorite threads or forums that you like to read or participate in on the forum?

I go through and read several. I am always curious about other forums(Link Directory) to show my support to them. I have been checking out the new layout. I like it a lot. I did read some of the Intros and the Q & A's.

Yeah, we need to support every forum possible! We're sadly a bit of a dying breed, so we can't let that happen. :D

Do you usually check the forum through the traditional way or the What's New page ?

Yeah, me too! Can't get used to the "new" style of browsing.

Have you ever learned anything new or unexpected from another member's post or comment on the forum?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest