Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Shortie

What is the most interesting class you've ever taken?
I would have to say music class when I was in high school. It was always an interesting time in music to be honest as I had friends in there that I was close to. Being that I have a huge passion for music I used to love learning about it and found music to be really interesting.

How do you feel that there are not many females in the forum? :rolleyes:
This is something I am used to :) I have been part of many forums were a lot of the members have been male. I guess with growing up with two brothers and a male cousin that I spent a lot of time with, it's something I now don't tend to notice :)

You and Smokey are still together, correct? How did y'all meet?
We sure are :) many people were convinced we met through streaming and Mixer when that was around when we were heavily into streaming but the truth is, we both met in 2009 and it was through my own forum that I had at the time that we met :)

How do you think of so many words per post? Most people type a sentence or two.
Right from being young and even writing in school such as stories, I was always someone who used to love to write and always had something in my head and quite a big imagination. The teachers in school used to say I wrote a lot and that I would be better at writing less but I had so much to say that I just kept doing it whether it was a story or just making posts as I do now.

What's the most disappointing game you've ever played?
I would have to say the most disappointing game I ever played was PUBG, so much hype surrounding it but I couldn't fully get into it.

Hows your dad doing?
He is now home and doing better, we found out he was borderline sepsis when he went in so we are thankful it was caught early enough for them to do something. Thank you for asking :)

What are your biggest struggles being female over male?
I would have to say the biggest struggles myself that I have found being male over female is the comments I get for gaming and also owning and running websites. Whilst it may not happen too often now, I have had comments directed at me regarding my being female and doing things many would expect males to do such as gaming and website running as I mentioned. Some people are still living in the past I guess and assume that women can't possibly do what men do as well. It's a shame that some people still think that way.

What's your favorite type of music?
I like almost all kinds of music aside from heavy rock and heavy metal.

If I have to choose two genres that are my favorite, I would have to go with country music and KPOP :)

Who is your favorite country artist... or some of the ones you enjoy if you don't have a favorite?
I have a few favorite country artists :) they are Luke Bryan, Chris Young, Lady Antebellum, Florida Georgia Line, Alan Jackson, George Strait just to name a few :)

I like almost all kinds of music aside from heavy rock and heavy metal.
We're the complete opposite then, because heavy rock and heavy metal are some of my favorite genres!

Were you in public, private, or home school when you were younger?

We're the complete opposite then, because heavy rock and heavy metal are some of my favorite genres!

Were you in public, private, or home school when you were younger?
I went to public schools when I was younger for all my education :)

What do you think your superpower is?
I would like to think that my superpower would be to allow world peace as I feel that is very much needed at the moment.

What do you think is better for work: be late or to leave early?
Definitely to leave early :) hate being late if I can help it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest