Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask SDL

SDL

Renowned member
Credits
Ask me about anything, except for the Villa result last weekend, that still hurts!

I have a huge soft spot for romance and also mystery/crime. I used to always read autobiographies so they're definitely up on the list.
Oh nice! 😃 Which are some of your all time favorite romantic books?

Oh nice! 😃 Which are some of your all time favorite romantic books?
I can’t decide on a favourite as all the ones I’ve read are good. I’m currently reading The Sweetest Oblivion which is book one in the Made series and it’s really good and will probably become one of my favourites (or the series will at least!)

What got you into reading in the first place?
I’ve always enjoyed reading, probably because my mum used to take me and my sister to the library every week as a kid. I’ve more recently got into it as one of my friends loves reading and introduced me to Wattpad last year which I’ve been addicted to since.

I can’t decide on a favourite as all the ones I’ve read are good. I’m currently reading The Sweetest Oblivion which is book one in the Made series and it’s really good and will probably become one of my favourites (or the series will at least!)
Oh that's good to hear. Do you read books related to human psychology or personal finance as well? If yes, which books would you mark as must-read?

Oh that's good to hear. Do you read books related to human psychology or personal finance as well? If yes, which books would you mark as must-read?
I’ve read a couple of personal finance books such as The Richest Man in Babylon which is a brilliant read. I’ve not read human psychology books though!

What car do you drive, that's if you do drive
I drive a 22 plate SEAT Ibiza, it’s the car I always wanted since I passed my test!

I’ve read a couple of personal finance books such as The Richest Man in Babylon which is a brilliant read. I’ve not read human psychology books though!
How much would you rate book on a scale of 10?
What does the book basically talks about? Like investing or budgeting?

How much would you rate book on a scale of 10?
What does the book basically talks about? Like investing or budgeting?
It's one of my all-time favourites so would rate it a solid 8/10. It's an old book, written in 1926 and based thousands of years ago but the principles are all still relevant. It's more for financial advice to become smarter with your money. I haven't read it in a while though, I might have to re-read it when I get the chance! It's one of the most famous personal finance books around.

It's one of my all-time favourites so would rate it a solid 8/10. It's an old book, written in 1926 and based thousands of years ago but the principles are all still relevant. It's more for financial advice to become smarter with your money. I haven't read it in a while though, I might have to re-read it when I get the chance! It's one of the most famous personal finance books around.
Great. I'll buy it and read soon. It's my favorite genre of books actually. That's why I was asking hehe. 😅

Since what age do you enjoy reading books?

Reactions: SDL
Great. I'll buy it and read soon. It's my favorite genre of books actually. That's why I was asking hehe. 😅

Since what age do you enjoy reading books?
I’ve been reading books since I was little, I probably couldn’t pinpoint an exact age. My mum used to take me and my sister to the library every week after school and she does the same with my nieces now.

I’ve been reading books since I was little, I probably couldn’t pinpoint an exact age. My mum used to take me and my sister to the library every week after school and she does the same with my nieces now.
That's a really great habit to cultivate in kids. 😊
Do you remember your favorite books from childhood?

what's the worse thing you done this year
That’s a tough question, probably getting in the habit of drinking wine despite it being my ‘psycho’ drink. I’ve got in a lot of drunk arguments and fights because of it and yet I still kept drinking it. No other alcoholic drink affects me like that.

That's a really great habit to cultivate in kids. 😊
Do you remember your favorite books from childhood?
I used to LOVE the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and all of the Roald Dahl books.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest