Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Raven

Do you remember the first time when you went out on a date with a girl? How was it?

Do you remember the first time when you went out on a date with a girl? How was it?
Yes I do. Very vividly because I am quite asocial person and it was quite unnerving for me. I know she liked me in a way to give me a change considering she accepted to go on a date. It wasn't that good. Somehow I managed to say something bad about a teacher at my school and it turned out to be her aunt. At that moment I knew it was all over.

Yes I do. Very vividly because I am quite asocial person and it was quite unnerving for me. I know she liked me in a way to give me a change considering she accepted to go on a date. It wasn't that good. Somehow I managed to say something bad about a teacher at my school and it turned out to be her aunt. At that moment I knew it was all over.
Hard luck. Are you still in contact with her?

Hard luck. Are you still in contact with her?
Nope. But it is funny how i went to other city for some private stuff and i walk into her. what are the odds? It is capitol city, big as f. To be there at the same time, same place, same day. And we are both from different city (not in capitol).

When did you start reading Edgar Allen Poe? :)
When I was a teenager. I started showing interest in Gothic culture and saw many images of Poe. So, I started reading. He has plenty of short horror stories since he is the father of horror genre.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest