Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Me Things

I just take a look around at what humanity is doing and, frankly, don't think we are deserving of what we've been given. No cult, no eugenics, just plain and simple how we've squandered everything around us in the name of capitalism, which frankly is just about enriching the few at the expense of the rest, and how much time we spend talking about 'freedom' which never is. I particularly find the people who talk loudest about 'freedom' seem to be the quickest to want to remove freedoms from others.
Yeah, you've presented fair points there.

Ahh, just politely, with regard to 'freedom',(*emboldened in quote) please be aware this is seeming to imply a generalization/borderline logical fallacy-😄–and also a cheeky false insinuation.

Though apparently i deserved that jab because (*now re-reading my post) i clearly did it to you.

i do apologize Arantor, sorry bout that.

Oddly i was reading about "Capitalism" a couple of weeks ago,...

According to the material, we currently have various forms of hybridized pseudo-"Capitalism" -(*¿Corp-"Cap·"?)- which -(*similarly as with "Law")- have basically been fundamentally designed for enabling ease of usurpation by multinational Corporations.

It described these hybrids as being really quite different from ¿"true"?-(*or, i think the term was -¿"pure"?-)-"Capitalism".

Going on to state that many Nations have what was termed - "Crony"/"Democratic"-"Capitalism"

(*Might have a link bookmarked, just gonna check)

........a few moments later.....

😅Couldn't find the one i'd read, although grabbed a wiki link–& excerpt, as follows;

"Economists, historians, political economists and sociologists have adopted different perspectives in their analyses of capitalism and have recognized various forms of it in practice. These include laissez-faire or free- market capitalism, anarcho-capitalism, state capitalism and welfare capitalism."

[*Wikipedia has a rather different description to that which i'd read, though won't delete what's already been written above ]

So,

1•'Laissez-fair'/'Free-market'/-or
-(*"Pure")-Capitalism"

2•'Anarcho-Capitalism'

3•'State-Capitalism'

4•'Welfare-Capitalism'

Apologies, i've not the time available at this moment, so am working from memory only(*currently flooded with "Law" study)

From my limited comprehension with this specific subject, -(*ie; "Capitalism")- of these -(*¿apparently?)- 4 -(*¿~theoretical?)- variants, + combined with my current comprehension of "Law",...i would be remiss if not to highlight the critical matter negatively influencing each -(*¿possibly with the exception of 'Anarcho'?)

>>>>Corporations<<<<

Regarding this subject, caution, it is quite a shock to learn, we've all been mislead as to the TRUE purpose.

Quite unnerving to find that in general, most people intellectually freak tf out whenever broaching the basics.

Hopefully you- dear reader - are insusceptible and have maintained composure, for i will now demonstrate "broaching the basics"
[*bare in mind these terms differ across jurisdictions & often change]

• a "Birth Certificate".
= essentially a receipt of a contractual transaction.

In simple terms; each of us merely possess a fancy receipt—which is most certainly not one's original "Birth Registration">Contract<

This Contract was signed into with our respective >Government Corporation< on each of our behalves by our parent/s (*typically the unwitting mother only)

The Govt Corps "create" a new Corporation (*out of thin air) with which the >use thereof< is exchanged for the Trust Title Contract our parents signed in our natural given names.

None of this is explicit!

Everything is implicit &/or ambiguously veiled.

Each of us—is a physical living creature—yet we have also been assigned a 'Legal Fiction' too.

In summary; each of us(*via implied/tacit consent/acquiescence) >may< act as a Corporation, each of these Corporations are "Owned"/"Controlled" by our resp· Government Corporations, 😐these too, are "Owned"/"Controlled" by multinational Corporations —and so forth.

Thus, regardless of the intentionally confounding terminologies & rhetoric used with regard for "Capitalism" & Corporations,...if one analytically considers the very concerning potential implications.

😏...which may arise due too multinational Corporate empires . . . 😄 . . . 'Legally' "Owning"/"Controlling" every 'Person'— comprising entire 'Nations'(of 'Persons')-as well as every other inter/+national Corporation-including Central Banks....

Well then, i must admit you are absolutely on point Arantor
🫵😂

i hereby yield.

For you are correct, thusly i do agree, as it seems "Capitalism" is just totally f####d.
[*🤔unsure of "Anarcho"-"Cap·"]
View attachment 601

Can y'all please take any ongoing discussions you have to PMs? This is a Q&A thread for the OP, not a discussion thread.
Or maybe staff could break them off into a separate thread using the XF moderation tools?
😄Would you two please quit disrupting Esper's Q&A thread with these not-questions for Esper.
Please consider Cory's wise suggestion about taking any ongoing discussion you have to PMs(🤔or is it ¿DMs?) thank you.

Hey @Esper what color should i paint my kitchen with?

i'm thinking doing the ceiling in a standard semi-gloss white, though not sure what to do the walls in.

Maybe a creamy off-white with a slightly darker tone for the cupboards?

Or perhaps a greyish white for the walls and straight white cupboards?

What's your favorite color?

i could paint the kitchen in that—😅—as long as it ain't extreme florescent pink or something.

@Esper

What do you do in your free time lately?
Playing some games with friends and family, been learning some engine work! Oh, we've also been cleaning up the house since we recently moved into this new rental house.

Also I'll be honest, I probably skipped over a few questions because it turned into a whole convo in here lol.

Playing some games with friends and family, been learning some engine work! Oh, we've also been cleaning up the house since we recently moved into this new rental house.

Also I'll be honest, I probably skipped over a few questions because it turned into a whole convo in here lol.
I need to work on cleaning the house. Moving my husband in after the wedding was rough. It's just been one thing after another lol. We'll probably start cleaning up when it's time to pack up to eventually move.

That's cool you're learning some engine work! :eek:

Favorite game of the moment?

I need to work on cleaning the house. Moving my husband in after the wedding was rough. It's just been one thing after another lol. We'll probably start cleaning up when it's time to pack up to eventually move.

That's cool you're learning some engine work! :eek:

Favorite game of the moment?
Hogwarts Legacy, so good.

What's your dream car and why?
Watch much F1?
Never really had a dream car persay, I do like the WRX though. Never really watched F1.

What would you rather be: too tall or too short?
Too.. tall? I think haha.

What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn't smell particularly good?
I'm not sure if there is something like that. I guess there are certain foods I love the smell of but some people dislike.

That's a good question, guess we'll all find out soon won't we? :p
Definitely! 😄 I think GTA VI will be released as a base and then it will keep getting updates and the map will be expanding with each update. Just a wild thought hehe. What do you think?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest