Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Mace

What, here? I only lurk around every once in a while ... haha.
I mean busy in general. Here lately is a phrase that means like recently. Totally did not realize it could have meant the other way since I say it so frequently lol.

Since how long have you been doing web designing? What do you love the most about it?

I mean busy in general. Here lately is a phrase that means like recently. Totally did not realize it could have meant the other way since I say it so frequently lol.
Oh! Haha. Well, mostly working... actually, only working. BUT, in October, I'll finally have a couple of days off! Visiting the US (California) - mainly the 2 Disney parks, an EDM festival, Hollywood and another park (horror night)... so that should be fun!

Since how long have you been doing web designing? What do you love the most about it?
Since... 2010, I suppose? It has been part of my job since 2016. However, since I'm a creative director, I don't do that much of it these days (and IF I do, it's mostly development). I don't really love it in a way I used to anymore - I mean, don't get me wrong - it's fun and it used to be a hobby of mine, but nowadays I really just do it because I have to.

What I enjoy most about building websites and applications (rather than merely designing them...) is the opportunity to build whatever you can think of. Furthermore, if you work for multiple clients, people are usually very appreciative & excited when you deliver their project. :)

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without
Perhaps just basic needs and the people I love... everything else is replaceable.

Oh! Haha. Well, mostly working... actually, only working. BUT, in October, I'll finally have a couple of days off! Visiting the US (California) - mainly the 2 Disney parks, an EDM festival, Hollywood and another park (horror night)... so that should be fun!
Working, working, more working. I understand that! October sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! I want to go to Disney D: lol. I'm sure it's going to feel nice in California in October too!!

How long will you be in California?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest