Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Debashis

Shopping in the sense? Clothing I'm assuming. Yeah I like doing it but once in 6 months. I don't go for shopping often.
Any kind of shopping really - but I think I was thinking clothing originally. :p

Do you have a favorite movie?

Any kind of shopping really - but I think I was thinking clothing originally. :p

Do you have a favorite movie?
I watch a lot of movies and I love a lot of them but it's difficult to name one.
Among Hollywood ones, I would say movies in the Hangover franchise. :)

I was just thinking of the Hangover series! XD It is a pretty good series.

Favorite American/European actor... or well enough known I might know them?

I was just thinking of the Hangover series! XD It is a pretty good series.

Favorite American/European actor... or well enough known I might know them?
Bradley Cooper, Jim Carrey, Rowan Atkinson, Henry Cavill in Hollywood.

Shah Rukh Khan in Bollywood. He's the most famous Indian actor in the world so maybe you might have heard of him. He's is known as King Khan, King of Bollywood, SRK etc. His latest moving is releasing on Thursday (7th) worldwide. 😊

Be serious or be banned.
Trolling :p
I got a new challenge to accept and so I did. The service team needs someone to streamline things so that they can serve without any hassle.
How do you feel you can transform the service team now that you're the manager?
I've a couple of things in my mind that will help the team deliver quality service on time as i'll closely track open orders, not get burned out as I'll make sure everyone is involved and not just one taking all orders, will protect them from any kind of conflicts as I'll stand in front of them like a shield and sort the issue out calmly, recognize the efforts of the best from time to time etc. Basically, I feel I can transform the team into a more efficient yet happy one. 😊

I got a new challenge to accept and so I did. The service team needs someone to streamline things so that they can serve without any hassle.

I've a couple of things in my mind that will help the team deliver quality service on time as i'll closely track open orders, not get burned out as I'll make sure everyone is involved and not just one taking all orders, will protect them from any kind of conflicts as I'll stand in front of them like a shield and sort the issue out calmly, recognize the efforts of the best from time to time etc. Basically, I feel I can transform the team into a more efficient yet happy one. 😊
Orders?

Orders are requests for contents made by members for their own websites.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Umm.. If I could have one superpower, it would be to teleport from one place to another anytime I want to. This would help me in travelling the whole world at the right time! All for free. :love:
What's a good hard math question that you had to as kor answer?
I'm quite good with mathematics so I don't face difficulty in answering any questions related to it. 😅

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest