Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask ⭐ Alex ⭐ Stuff!

What sort of forums have you run? Are they all gaming?

Just the one in my signature. Sometimes a game I played would have a built in mini forum for your guild, and I'd be on the guild's management team.
So what is pawn game? Because at first I thought your forum was about pawn shops :eek:

What's the most interesting or unusual talent you have that not many people know about?

It reminds me of one of those really old games like Minesweeper just by the design. So cool!

What got you interested in this?
I played this game back in 08' when it was a popular Flash game. In 12' the owner moved it to a new site. By 17' it was clear the owner had moved on with the game and I was proposing an offer of fixing something in the game and I was allowed to attempt to do so o_O and therefore make updates for it and eventually I met the owner in person and I just took over managing the project and maintaining the games.

Basically these were one of my favourite games growing up and I went from being a fan to given the privilege of extending the nostalgia we all have and continuing to host them.

Really all of our main wishes have always been for the games to get some new content updates. I was so hyped and jumped in to provide that but all in all I didn't add any significant content at all. 90% of the active community feels let down because of this and doesn't actively stick around anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest