Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

I don't see any big advantages of being a mass communication graduate in my country Nigeria because over here your speech don't really matter much to the president who's a wicked man.
The government normally says there's freedom of speech for everybody , but if you are not careful as a mass communicator , your speech might eventually land you in jail.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen a lot of mass communicators who have excelled brilliantly in the world of writing and digital marketing. This is because you already have a baseline about how to write constructive post and digital copies and I thought you are going to be at a very big advantage.

As a mass communicator there are several opportunities opened to you over here , as you can work in a television station or any of the radio stations scattered across the nation. You can also work on various forms as customer service personnel or an assistant.

The advantages is the freedom of speech bill that was passed by the Senate is very enormous and very beneficial to the journalist. This give them enough room to work.

The advantages is the freedom of speech bill that was passed by the Senate is very enormous and very beneficial to the journalist. This give them enough room to work.
I know that the advantage of the freedom of speech has been passed by the Senate but there are still some circumstances that you will be arrested for any abuse of a government

J
I know that the advantage of the freedom of speech has been passed by the Senate but there are still some circumstances that you will be arrested for any abuse of a government
Even though you are given the freedom of speech priorities, you don't have to abuse it because all the laws have clauses and you should not go outside the status quo.

Mass communication usually entails that you are going to be spreading information to a large amount of people and that is exactly what the digital age is now all about. As a mass communicator it is going to be of good advantage to you if you are going to use social media to create a news blog or an opinion blog.

It seems as though there are not so much opportunities available for them, but the fact is you can still think outside the box and developed yourself in a way that will make you valuable.

One of the advantages of being a mass communicator is that there are so many jobs opportunities and organisations that will like your services either as a journalist, spokesman, writer and even a presenter of a program on the radio or television.

J
Even though you are given the freedom of speech priorities, you don't have to abuse it because all the laws have clauses and you should not go outside the status quo.
That's just the simple rule. The freedom of speech that was passed by the law in most of the countries is an added advantage and it will go along way to helping the career of journalist.

In my country for example you are always going to have the liberty to create your own Media house. This is a very good thing following the rise of social media and how you can be able to build your presence there and monetize it

I do hope the freedom of speech passed will help many mass communicator acheived their dreams by standing tall and giving the appropriate news to the citizen.

Somebody who studied mass communication in the university does not necessarily need to wait for the government to give them a job, they can start their blog and report news.

There are so many opportunities and freedom attached to the career of mass communicator even though some of there freedom are being denied by the operation of the state making them or denying them.of freedom to professionalism.

Iike you said , there are so many opportunities and also the freedom attached to the mass communication career , but sometimes the freedom has been denied in our country because they cannot about the government anyhow.
There are so many opportunities and freedom attached to the career of mass communicator even though some of there freedom are being denied by the operation of the state making them or denying them.of freedom to professionalism.

Actually there are alot of jobs opportunities that a mass communicator can engage himself either as a presenter, a spokesman, researcher etc. depending on what he can do best.

As a mass communicator I think that you have a key roles to play,you must communicate let people know of what is happening and sometime broadcast business in radio and televission,news casters are all mass communicator

It is a key roles but for me after use of Social media now it is not worth to have it like used to in past as now a days social media influencer have more power to do communication and make big impact on many issues.

Been a mass communicator doesn't means necessarily you most be a broadcaster but there are so many career in a mass communicator such as a researcher, spokesman and many others.

If you have studied in mass communication then you should have the ability to be able to use social media very well. This is where people usually listen to their news and receive updates in the world right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds