Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

There is freedom of speech in the country. This bill was awaiting approval for a very long time. The mass communicators were filled with joy as soon as the bill wass passed.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a mass communicator , the disadvantages you have is more than the advantages because there's no freedom of speech , before you know it , they will get you arrested.

You have a very good ability of taking information and processing it and then distributed to people. This means that you can be able to create your own social media news company or even an offline agency.

You have a couple of advantages in the sense that you can be able to create your own personal Media house. This can be either offline Media house or online media house.

A mass communication student or a graduate in my country has the liberty to be able to start their own media company. This is actually a huge advantage given the fact that you can be able to use that platform to your own advantage.

About the merits of the media in your own country. Now, one of the advantages that a person has is that he has the privilege of being featured in the production of television and radio, and the privilege of providing information about some tourist centers on a trip or tour.

Mass communicators can work in various places and businesses either as company spokesperson, Media personnel, journalist and all sort of jobs that they can do. A mass communicator is well valued in the job market because what they do is actually of much value to the system.
It is actually quite remarkable the number of places in which a mass communicator can be able to work. It is even more important that it is one skill that can be able to apply for all of them.

It is actually quite remarkable the number of places in which a mass communicator can be able to work. It is even more important that it is one skill that can be able to apply for all of them.
As a mass communicator , after graduation from school , you can just start your own personal communications business if you don't have the opportunity of working for any media company.

There are no special advantages and you just have to make your self valuable by participating In things that add more value to you and make you ready for opportunities that present.

A bill for freedom of speech was just passed by the national house of assembly of my country. This freedom of speech make the business of mass communication is very free business to practice.

A bill for freedom of speech was just passed by the national house of assembly of my country. This freedom of speech make the business of mass communication is very free business to practice.
Freedom of speech is the fundamental human right of every legal citizen of a state or country, even if you are not a mass communicator you still have the right to express yourself freely.

In my country in mass communication has all your details to express their selves because they have a bill that was passed in favour of them and that is a bill of the freedom of speech.

Actually there are so.many jobs opportunities that are available for mass communicator even though it depends on how the country takes them so valuable. yiu can be an editor to an organisation, presenter etc.

As a mass communicator you have freedom of speech and this is one of the best thing that you could could get as a mass communicator in any country and it is simply the best way to go about itm
Freedom of speech is also a good benefit and as a mass communicator your are well versed on how to can harness this rights in a good way for the greater good of the people.

Freedom of speech is the freedom you have in your country and all over the world but there are some countries where you will be told the exact news you must tell the citizen or else , you will be dealt with.

Freedom of speech is the freedom you have in your country and all over the world but there are some countries where you will be told the exact news you must tell the citizen or else , you will be dealt with.
If that happens then the real purpose of the media and journalism is not achieved and there is no longer freedom of speech but a media which is solely controlled by the government of the state.

There are some courses that I won't advised anyone to study in the university , especially here in Nigeria . Not really that there is no employment but because such courses is overpopulated and mass communication is one of them.

Mass communication provides you a freedom to express your thoughts globally and representing a large number of peoples. It's also provide you a freedom to learn multiple things and also present into a public platform
I agree that this is one of the things that you stand to an advantage because you can always express your thoughts and create blog post that everybody can be able to read.

The advantage that a mass communicator has in my country is a freedom of speech. You could express yourself as you wish but you don't need to use this freedom to castigate others.

The mass communicator has lot of advantages in my own country because as a mass communicator, you have freedom of speech. This is perhaps one of the best things that a mass communicator could have

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds