Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

The mass communicator has lot of advantages in my own country because as a mass communicator, you have freedom of speech. This is perhaps one of the best things that a mass communicator could have
This is true , but at the same time we just have to be very careful because some courses in Nigeria are useless. Inasmuch as this may be a good course to study but we have to understand that this is already congested.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are a lot of business opportunities and career opportunities for Mass communicators in my country because you can be a privilege to work in a radio station is one of them and you can also be privilege to work with tv station. It all depends on you
The true that there are a lot of opportunities in mass communication because you have a lot of places that you could work. The most important thing about for a mass communicator is to have freedom of speech and that is what my country has given them.

The true that there are a lot of opportunities in mass communication because you have a lot of places that you could work. The most important thing about for a mass communicator is to have freedom of speech and that is what my country has given them.
Freedom of speech for what ? If you are being given freedom of speech without employment then that is just a waste of time. Well I always believe that the course is somehow congested and thousands and millions of students are studying it presently here.

The freedom of speech is very important and it is one of the things that must be considered when you are a mass communicator . If you're living in a country where there is no freedom of speech, it will be very difficult for a mass communicator to survive in such environment.

In general? I am not sure. I don't really think about things like this on that large of a scale.

I think the government doesn't have the best interests of the people in mind though these days, at least in the US.

A mass communicator would enjoy his/herprofession if he/she atleast has a freedom to express his or her feelings in the media without the fear of being harassed by any government.

Mass communication is a very good career path if you are very good in it. In my country it is already saturated because there are a lot of people who are very much interested in the course of study.

There are several places you can work also if you have passion for it such as radio stations, televisions and a lot of others.

As a mass communication you have many advantages in working with government or radio station, and other places where you feel like in working with so you have a privilege to work anywhere.

Although I am not a mass communicator or even studying mass communication, but all I know is that the do not have freedom to talk while the only advantage the have on my country is collecting of salary.

You can be able to set up a news website where you are going to be telling people about the trending things that are happening or even become a tutor two private candidate.

You can be able to set up a news website where you are going to be telling people about the trending things that are happening or even become a tutor two private candidate.
Honestly, I think this is what so many mass communicators should be doing because it is a very competitive job market in this part of the world. If you are a mass communicator you can set up a news website in which you can have the opportunity to make some good income for yourself.

As a mass communicator in my country, I do not really see there advantages in my country although except to be earning there salaries and reporting half bake news to us.

As a mass communicator in my country, I do not really see there advantages in my country although except to be earning there salaries and reporting half bake news to us.
Despite the reduction in the number of unbiased communicator, there are still some who are still trained and motivated to deliver impartial news and information in all areas.

Despite the reduction in the number of unbiased communicator, there are still some who are still trained and motivated to deliver impartial news and information in all areas.
That is for sure, most especially those countries that a normal civil servant can not say the truth again because of the way politics have make corruption rapid and nobody to chick again.

That is for sure, most especially those countries that a normal civil servant can not say the truth again because of the way politics have make corruption rapid and nobody to chick again.
This is very true. Most journalists and other media practitioners are influenced by the current government to only report and promote news that will support the current administration.

This is very true. Most journalists and other media practitioners are influenced by the current government to only report and promote news that will support the current administration.
It is very hard for you to see a media outlet that is not influenced by the government or opposition. Everybody is trying to portray themselves as good in the face of the people. There are few journalists or Media houses that are not influenced by some politicians.

In my country it is a saturated area for concentration. There are few jobs opportunities for mass communicators. Mostly people should rather think of dealing with things that are on high demand. This would make it easier to have you employed

Yes, that is what is happening right now in most world's of today, so that such government will grant then opportunity and advantage on there job and procasting stations.

Yes, that is what is happening right now in most world's of today, so that such government will grant then opportunity and advantage on there job and procasting stations.
Well, I think I understand why most of these media outlets report only pro government news. It's because they get fundings from the government and they must only report news favourable to them so that their source of finance won't be cut off.

The mass communicator has a lot of advantages that you can be able to take advantage of like the ability to open a media house or start a channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds