Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

Lawal

Addicted member
Credits
As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the advantages an individual has as a mass communicator in his or her country. Well,one of the advantage an individual will have is that he or she can be privileged to becoming a presented in TV or Radio production, can be privileged to traveled out and tour to give information about some tourism centers.

Mass communication thus days isnt quite employing people like in the years before. It Now so much depends on how good you are are and how experienced you are. You can niche down and focus on a group where people are more interested the most. You can work with television networks, radios or even start your own private news and communication firm.

I have noticed that the traditional media particularly the tv networks have a big influence on the masses. They can sway the so called public opinion particularly in controversial cases. There was a guy named Hubert who was accused of rape and murder. The tv network caused Hubert to be jailed an sentenced for the rape and murder. But when the supreme court reviewed his case Hubert was acquitted after being in jail for 14 years.

Mass communication provides you a freedom to express your thoughts globally and representing a large number of peoples. It's also provide you a freedom to learn multiple things and also present into a public platform

```DAILY ⓂANNA

WEDNESDAY 10TH FEBRUARY,2021```

*VANITY OF BOASTING*
thumbnail.jpg

You Can Restore Your Vision Within A Week If...
You Can Restore Your Vision Within A Week If You Eat This Food!​
secure.calch.gdn​

📜📜```TEXT:LAMENTATIONS 2:1-10```📜📜

🔑📖```KEY VERSE:``` _*"How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!" (LAMENTATIONS 2:1).*_
thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...
Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

*The French philosopher, Voltaire was quoted as saying that "A hundred years from my death and the Bible will be a museum place". It was reported that a hundred years after his death, the French Bible Society set up its headquarters in Voltaire's old home in Paris.*

*God worked against Jacob (Israel) and Judah in the time of their apostasy. He also poured out judgment upon the people because they had rebelled against His will. The beauty of Israel was always unmatched because the glory of God radiated in it. The daughters of Zion were a special breed, beauty personified and cynosure of all eyes. But when sin was found in Israel, all that made her attractive died. The beauty faded off. This is what happens when God withdraws His presence and favour.*

*Some people are like Voltaire. They brag about their huge success in their fields of endeavour, careers, families, etc., and attribute none of such to God's special favour. Instead, they turn such blessings into instruments of disrespect for God. In the twinkling of an eye, all they boast of is gone.*

*To ensure our 'beauty' (whether they are career progress, family, financial or academic successes) remains, we must always hold in optimum reverence the Source - the almighty God. Those who may have erred wilfully or in ignorance can seek His mercy today. Take a moment and pause; reflect on how the enemy has entered, and then turn to the Lord. Return to the true Source of beauty and regain your radiating power from the Almighty.*

✍🏽```THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:``` _*Beauty is vain without God's glory.*_

📜📜```THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:``` *MATTHEW 27-28*
📜📜
thumbnail.jpg

To Get Rid Of Bad Breath, Eat One Spoonful...
To Get Rid Of Bad Breath, Eat One Spoonful Before Bed​
secure.calch.gdn​
P there is no fuse what what do you learn in school these days what is raining now is just have a better connection and you will be better off as a mass communicator do you have a little or no chances of making up in Nigeria because I know of many engineers that work in the radio station as a news broadcaster so if the only thing you have is a degree in mass communication that means I still have a long way to go I advise you the forward than what

As a mass communicator you can get connected in the country, back in the days you can live your entire life without knowing the world out you,where would business be without advertisement and marketing, all thanks to mass communication,business can reach millions of potential customers at a time

Mass communicators have many advantages in the country. There are lots of event which an ordinary person can not be allowed to get into but a communicator will have opportunity to get into the event without much stress.

Mass communication gives you the freedom to express your views globally and to represent a large number of people. It also gives you the freedom to learn more than one thing and present it on a public platform.

According to my own point of view, as a mass communicator you have many advantage in your country. first you have advantage to express yourself and also your feelings, what you think about the country and also it's very easy for you to start up a TV show.

As a mass communicator,the advantages you have is that,you get to meet top men in d country, you can talk anywhere (boldness)
And have a better chance to represent the crowd in some cases..

A mass cocommunicator would be someone who has learnt about broadcasting and presenting relatable topics to the public although there are numerous job opportunities that awaits those that study this course in my locality but I don't think there is anyone sponsored by the government

Mass communicators can work in various places and businesses either as company spokesperson, Media personnel, journalist and all sort of jobs that they can do. A mass communicator is well valued in the job market because what they do is actually of much value to the system.

Communication is very important in humans' lives and more so when in politics. Mass communicator has an edge when it comes to this because they are trained to disseminate information. This makes them more valuable to the society in regards to politics and knowing what is going on around them. The good thing is, they get paid for it.

Being a mass communicator, it gives you the privilege to meet with the great ones in the society. During the period of no movement, they are given the freedom to move around. It's a great call to serve the nation.

I agree that mass communicators play an important role in the community. Without them we won't know what is happening around us. Radio and TV stations I believe should pay them well, because the work involves risks
[automerge]1613123322[/automerge]
I agree that mass communicators play an important role in the community. Without them we won't know what is happening around us. Radio and TV stations I believe should pay them well, because the work involves risks
[automerge]1613123322[/automerge]

You are right but in Nigeria, you may not get a job that even relates with your certificate due to the unemployment rate. Mass Communicators have opportunities to either work as journalists, public analysts and more either within the Government parastatals or private such as newspaper companies, news companies, public relations agencies and more, a lucrative career.

Truth to be told there are many Advantage of being a mass communicator, but some of my major concern is about what could be the reason why the right specified, aren't practice because when you look at the situation of almost all the nation there is no right that is judicially reviewed. You hear that some mass communicator got arrested based on practicing there profession, and mostly they don't undermine the rules and law of the land.

We all aspire to be a person whom people look up to for inspiration and leave an everlasting impact on their minds. There are certain qualities that can be attributed to good mass communicators. Building up those qualities isn’t really that hard if one is determined to touch millions of people's lives and become a person of significance.

there are a lot of business opportunities and career opportunities for Mass communicators in my country because you can be a privilege to work in a radio station is one of them and you can also be privilege to work with tv station. It all depends on you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds