Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

Ezzyoj

Loyal member
Credits
As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.

Advertisement Placeholder
1. Marketing strategy
2. Sales growth
3. Profit management
4. Plans on how to deal with competition
5. Creating a healthy environment for workers
6. Creating a steady supply chain for goods supply

In a business they allot of them
1 how tou manage the business 1
2: competition in business
3: how to Make or selling to grow
4: control or managing of profit
5: the investment

Although the question seems incomplete but if you actually meant four keys to having a success business in order of priority well I will say, first you have to be very hardworking remove every iota of laziness from your system, secondly seek more knowledge from experienced people in your line of trade, thirdly be very consistent and honest, consistency will make your customers have confidence in you lastly be very patient.

Last edited:
If you are a manager then you should be pro active in your field. You should be an example of other companies.
Four points in order will be, punctuality,you should be punctual, high temperament if you get loss then you should have patience to face that. Taking calculating risk.

I think you for things that a business man must take ignition self and order to maximize its profit and at the same time get his target market or audience is one he should learn how to blend with first and technologies should learn how to make use of the things that I already happened between them things to about his customers and number 630 must be customer centric that is to say he must places customer above every other thing that he's doing his business as if one is able to convince a particular customer then for lifetouch customer is it belongs to him or her so I must be customer-centric and the third is the one with the ability to supersede your competitors New Zealand citizen business we here

On the off chance that you are a director, at that point you ought to be genius dynamic in your field. You ought to be an illustration of different organizations.

Four focuses all together will be, punctuality,you ought to be prompt, high disposition on the off chance that you get misfortune, at that point you ought to have tolerance to confront that. Facing computing challenge.

As a business owner my number 1 priority are my CUSTOMER because In every business customers are the pillar, then control management, sales growth, marketing strategy creating a healthy environment for workers, employees motivation.

As a business owner my own major way to move my business forward is marketing, planning, how to pay salaries and motivation to workers. You see no business can move ahead without these four steps and it's just too important in the daily life of all business so we need to watch out on it

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
They are critical part of a business and it looks quite hard to pick a top 4. But the sake of this, from to top bottom, they my include strategy execution; Customer experience; Product Investments and how to pay salaries. Mine is quite similar to yours. But in general , we all have to look into each of the listed items and take them seriously.

So many priorities comes to mind in terms of business growth,
1 know what you want.
2 know your strengths and weaknesses
3 Customer Relationship
4 Brand growth
5 Embrace the change

Great thread, my top four priorities include sales growth with massive profit because this is the basis of the organisation, 2nd is customer satisfaction to enable me retain many of my customers, the next is effective management because without these the business will drowñ, the last is constant growth to enable the business continue on a positive track.

1. Product development
2. Strategic execution
3. Your competition
4. Overhead cost
5. Sales growth
6. Customer user experience
7. Investor money

As a business owners my own four priorities are
1. Sales growth
2. Competition
3. Products development
4. How to pay salary
If these points are Not given adequate check and attention, it is likely for a business to experience downfall.

Yes you right and also you really need....
1. Marketing
2. Advertising
3. Sales rep
4. Product development
5. Competition
6. Customer relationship
7. Embrace the change
8. Also know what the company want or what you want for the company

Very nice as a business owner you should place your investment above all other things
1.Investment
2.Sales growth
3.production development
4.Strategy execution
5.Overhead cost

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
I am concerned with customer experience first. I set up a business because of them. The other one is sales growth. I need to know how my goods are received outside to know what to do to improve on it. The other will be how to pay my workers salary. And the last is my competitors.

As a business owner I would prioritize more the user experience, my competition, strategy execution and product development, basically these four are my key points in order to have a better product or services to offer, and I guess without them a business might fail.

What are my top priority as a business owner? I will let you know that these top prioritise are basic and indebt. One is that is the business I am doing a viable business in the sphere i find myself? Two. Are there Clients in need of my product and services? And there is profit to look intonto

My top four priorities as a business owner are:
1. Keep the business afloat by trying not to run out of products.
2. Monitor the inflow and outflow of incomes on a daily basis.
3. Keep a record of my incoming and outgoing of my products as well as taking stocks of my products.
4. Inject money into the business to cover up some of the expenses it has been catering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds