Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

Adsense doesn't care for taps on your site from returning perusers, adsense regularly doesn't pays for impression. There havingb10k supporters doesn't make you cash from adsense. The most elevated sum I have made in a month from adsense is $700 from 6 specialty websites. regularly, I procure $300-$400 each month. The procuring as expressed by banners isn't correct. A normal blogger doesn't arrive at installment limit in 3 months.

Your traffic decides the aggregate sum of cash you will make on Blogging yet the genuine truth is that Blogging doesn't pay in this piece of the world that we are correct now most particularly in Africa. Google AdSense will in general compensation low pay with snaps to underdeveloped nations

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
Yes, as a blogger we earn money more , we should do our business work hard. Nowadays blogger earn money very high quality and do trading on forex trading and earn money. I suggest you to do business with blogger.

I'm yet to make any money Blogging, even though I've seen proofs that people do.

Usually it takes time, most bloggers seem to agree on six months as the timeframe to know if you can make significant sum of money.

Being a blogger is challenging, being a good blogger takes a lot to be there and earning consistently is the reward of your hardwork. Many times, blogger write article on how easy it is, to start up a blog or website. They will never tell you the whole deal till you dabble into it. It takes more than your good writing skills, your brain will be drilled to work in a fast pace in getting good positive reviews from your readers. It is not easy and earning consistently takes time.

Although I really wish to be a blogger because of my passion for writing, it may be difficult to estimate what a blogger will be generating monthly. It depends on many factors which may beyond the power of the blogger.

Well it depends on the type of site or block you have, if it's a blog where you post videos I mean original videos made by you, and keep updating them all the time, you have your visitors ready and eager to watch them, you can be making at least 50 or 100 dollars in a month, and it's a huge some of money.

Really! I never owned a blog I once experience my brother working on a blog years back but he wasn't able to continue because the among of money he spend on subscriptions alone is to much to bear.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
Well I think it's depends on what is involved in your blogging like for example if a website involved you will earn more because website pay per visit and if you also do ads to boost incomes and many other things...your topic of blogging also matters alot

I do a lot of things to earn a full time income online. However, blogging is my major income source. I have 15 blogs on various niches. I also publish on third party websites, I also provide blog contents to my clients' website. I write about 20 blog posts every month. My blog posts are between 600-2000 words.

Am not a blogger but I knew so much about some bloggers who does earn cool money on a monthly basis from their blogging business. Someone like Linda ikeji, one of the struggle bloggers who have now turn to be a celebrity bloggers earn nothing less than $5000-20000 monthly. So I you have the passion for it then you can start little by little, don't look at the earning from beginning but future what the future will be like for you.

I haven't started earning from blogging because I do not have what it takes in terms of time and resources yet. But I do hope that one day, I will give blogging a trial.

According to my own point of view as a blogger it all depends on the type of Blog and your strategies, you can make money from adverts also. There are many many other ways to make money from blog

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
I don't even think some experience bloggers that have seen earns $3K monthly from blogging , everything including traffic as to do with the traffic he is getting on hissite

It's not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000$10,000 off of your blog per month

To earn the n time of blog business it very easy but it needs you to very active on what you are doing and it needs you to be always updated online and make your website to be hot and we'll developed and updated make your self popular and do more research on many things that will make you earn more. So many people make alot of money by there blog and website.
[automerge]1618394007[/automerge]
To earn the n time of blog business it very easy but it needs you to very active on what you are doing and it needs you to be always updated online and make your website to be hot and we'll developed and updated make your self popular and do more research on many things that will make you earn more. So many people make alot of money by there blog and website.

I haven't started earning from blogging because I do not have what it takes in terms of time and resources yet. But I do hope that one day, I will give blogging a trial.
Okay. If you're keen to earn money from blogging, and you have passion for it. You should start saving it up, with some money you can get domain and hosting services to get started.

I earn from my blogs mainly through advertising. I use various advertising networks, however, I mainly earn from adsense, infolinks, and media.net. I get paid by adsebse and infolinks every month,

As a blogger you can be able to make up to five hundred dollars a day, this depend on how big and popular the blogs is and how many people login in the blogs everyday.

I can give an estimated amount I'm earning online monthly. The truth is that it varies from month to month, even some months I might not make a dime while some it will be a rain of blessing.

I am not a blogger but based on my experience , i have seen most blogger earn up to $2k per month just from blogging alone ,and many still complain on how small the funds are
[automerge]1618519504[/automerge]
I am not a blogger but based on my experience , i have seen most blogger earn up to $2k per month just from blogging alone ,and many still complain on how small the funds are

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds