Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

I am not where I envisioned myself in the future as of the moment but I am not where I used to be financially.
Indeed making a budget is a game changer
Definitely, anyone who wants to be successful financially must always try to make a budget and scale of preference. That will actually help you to save a lot of money and avoid spending excessively.

Advertisement Placeholder
I truly agree with you, success is a product of intentional actions.
If you are not going to be intentional about success, you would definitely not attain it.

Well, in order to get your finances in order, you must need to manage your income and also reduce your expenses as well. This is the only way to reduce expenses.

Well, in order to get your finances in order, you must need to manage your income and also reduce your expenses as well. This is the only way to reduce expenses.
Probably, cutting down on your expenses is very important if you want to manage your finances well. Managing your expenditures and income is very important to get your finances in order.

I have been so good with my finances lately even though I don't earn that much. I don't have many debts, just one that I am planning to pay soon. So I can say that my finances are in order, just that I need to earn more.

Probably, cutting down on your expenses is very important if you want to manage your finances well. Managing your expenditures and income is very important to get your finances in order.

Well, this is why I have now made a daily budget. In the past, I never had a daily budget and this is why I ended up spending more than i could afford to lose.

Well, this is why I have now made a daily budget. In the past, I never had a daily budget and this is why I ended up spending more than i could afford to lose.
making daily budgets is very good but I think making monthly budgets can be more effective. When you make monthly budget you will buy things in bulks which can actually save you a lot of money.

making daily budgets is very good but I think making monthly budgets can be more effective. When you make monthly budget you will buy things in bulks which can actually save you a lot of money.
Yeah, monthly budgets do give room for bulk shopping. So you can do your monthly budget for those things that need to be bought in bulk. Then make a daily budget for things that cannot be bought in bulk.

Yeah, monthly budgets do give room for bulk shopping. So you can do your monthly budget for those things that need to be bought in bulk. Then make a daily budget for things that cannot be bought in bulk.
Yeah, the truth is that even if you make a monthly budget and buy a lot of things in bulk there are still other things that cannot be bought in bulk. I think those ones will be very low in price.

It is really difficult to answer this question. If I do not work, I will not be able to pay my bills so I will end up using my savings., This situation has put me in a position when have to say I am not good financially.

I think I am still figuring things out, I have a lot of things I am yet to do and I am still working towards achieving each of them.

I have a few income streams at the Moment and I am still trying to establish more to be financially stable.

No i do not have a book i use to make records, i mainly go through by bank app history, but truth be told my finances is not in order, there are still so many things i need to sort out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds