Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

There are many people who get married without achieving financial stability and i must say that life is quite harder for them because they have to maintain expenditures for their spouse and this is a very hard thing.
You are right, I Know of folks that became financially stable after getting married because they had a well developed plan and the spouse was committed to making it work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think that my finances are in order at this point in time. This is something that I am actively working on improving but then inflation and the economy is really not doing good.

You are right, I Know of folks that became financially stable after getting married because they had a well developed plan and the spouse was committed to making it work.

I think that managing your expenses and increasing your income is one of the best ways to manage your life after you get married. Unfortunately, this is something not all the people are capable of doing.

I do track my finances offline manually by having it written down to know the amount of profit I have made so far , the amount of debt I am owing , and to know where i am currently with my target .

I am really not proud of the way my finances is going but then it is what it is. A lot of things that I could have done better but the most important thing is that I am learning and willing to implement.

There are many people who get married without achieving financial stability and i must say that life is quite harder for them because they have to maintain expenditures for their spouse and this is a very hard thing.
Anyone who is getting married without achieving financial stability is looking for trouble. maintaining a family is not an easy thing and I will never advise people who do not have good jobs or busineses to marry.

Currently in order, but I'm barely breathing because of the many responsibilities I need to shoulder because my parents weren't financially stable.
Anyway, I always list down expenses, bills, etc. manually. Then I save monthly.
You are doing great, if your parents were not financially stable then you can bring this stability to your family, listing expenses, bills and even incomes will help you alot.

My fiances are in order of which I am using Microsoft Excel to keep the record of my finances so as to a clear financial records and proper management at the end of the year.

Currently in order, but I'm barely breathing because of the many responsibilities I need to shoulder because my parents weren't financially stable.
Anyway, I always list down expenses, bills, etc. manually. Then I save monthly.
I can understand exactly how it feels like you have so many things on your shoulder. It is at this point that you should consider looking for other sources of income.

I think that managing your expenses and increasing your income is one of the best ways to manage your life after you get married. Unfortunately, this is something not all the people are capable of doing.
That's just Truth because when you are married the expenses mount up exponentially and it would be very challenging. Congrats on your new vip status, it's really befitting.

This is very true. I have also come across such people that experienced that before. After marriage their spouse can be able to help them cut down on their lifestyle and their finances will begin to grow.

This is very true. I have also come across such people that experienced that before. After marriage their spouse can be able to help them cut down on their lifestyle and their finances will begin to grow.

Well, this might not be the case all the time. There are times when you have to increase your expenses after marriage. This is why many people never advise people in here to marry when they do not have enough resources.

They are very rare i must say, and majority of the women nowadays are only interested in men that have money and they usually don't have that supportive nature.

Well, this might not be the case all the time. There are times when you have to increase your expenses after marriage. This is why many people never advise people in here to marry when they do not have enough resources.
I also try as much as possible to discourage people that do not have the financial capacity to get married. This is because you will be burdened financially in so many ways.

I have a book that I usually try to track all my personal finances and then an application for my business spending and income. This has helped me a lot in order to stay organised.
I think I would start using this method of tracking down all my expenses by jotting them down on a journal and reflecting on that journal at the end of each day as to help me cut out unnecessary expenditure

I don't keep track of my finances. I used to do it before but I stopped recently. Except I am working on a project or someone gave me a contract to do, I don't think there's need to keep of my finances.
I believe that it is absolutely necessary for you to keep track of your finances so that you are not going to be over spending or you should know if the amount of money you're spending is more than what you are making.

I think I would start using this method of tracking down all my expenses by jotting them down on a journal and reflecting on that journal at the end of each day as to help me cut out unnecessary expenditure

I also have the habit of recording all of my financial transactions. This also includes recording expenses as well. I spend money almost daily. This is why I try my best to record my expenses daily.

I believe that it is absolutely necessary for you to keep track of your finances so that you are not going to be over spending or you should know if the amount of money you're spending is more than what you are making.
This is very true, if you are not intentional about making your financial situation better. Life would have a way of making the choice for you, and it's usually the one you don't like .

I think for now my finances is not order because I don't have enough source of income, but trying so hard to balance everything to mention that my finances will be in order.

This is very true, if you are not intentional about making your financial situation better. Life would have a way of making the choice for you, and it's usually the one you don't like .
I truly agree with you, success is a product of intentional actions.
If you are not going to be intentional about success, you would definitely not attain it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds