Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

I am not where I envisioned myself in the future as of the moment but I am not where I used to be financially.
Indeed making a budget is a game changer

Advertisement Placeholder
My finances are not in order at all.

I did not do due diligence before getting to determine how to spend my money.

I wasted so much and I am very determined to not repeat such again as it's disastrous.

My finances are in good shape and I can say am relatively doing well and am debt free.
And talking of how I keep track of my finances, I do it manually. It isn't very complicated and so I manage to do it manually.

Yh
I have a book that I usually try to track all my personal finances and then an application for my business spending and income. This has helped me a lot in order to stay organised.
Also, Define your financial goals. You know you need to save, plan for retirement and keep your debt in check, Save more money, Create a budget. Tracking your money isn't always easy though.

Financial issues is a major problem and I think it must be sorted out before people venture into marriage. Main while, it is not the only thing needed to succeed in marriage.

Financial issues is one of the main reasons why many people are not able to fulfil their dreams. I have many dreams but money is one of the main reasons why the dreams and goals seem unachievable.

Financial issues is one of the main reasons why many people are not able to fulfil their dreams. I have many dreams but money is one of the main reasons why the dreams and goals seem unachievable.
I think you can actually start small. Finances is very important that is why you need to start very little then if you are in the right track you can actually grow your business to a reasonable extent and make it worthy.

I think you can actually start small. Finances is very important that is why you need to start very little then if you are in the right track you can actually grow your business to a reasonable extent and make it worthy.

Starting small is much better for people who may not have enough idea about business and this is how many people actually tend to start. There are so many people who experiment with their capital.

Starting small is much better for people who may not have enough idea about business and this is how many people actually tend to start. There are so many people who experiment with their capital.
experimenting with your capital is actually dangerous because you can lose everything. So it is better for you to start little and written some period of time you can have experience.

I can't say my finances are in order, I still owe a lot of debts out there but I don't actually feel pressurize about them. I know i have a great family and will surely get someone to help if i need help

experimenting with your capital is actually dangerous because you can lose everything. So it is better for you to start little and written some period of time you can have experience.

Yes, experimenting with the money is really difficult thing and this is why it is always important to regularly monitor your investments and track the performance of your working capital in the long run in order to make sure every thing is perfect.

Yes, experimenting with the money is really difficult thing and this is why it is always important to regularly monitor your investments and track the performance of your working capital in the long run in order to make sure every thing is perfect.
Probably, anyone who is very serious in succeeding should not experiment with serious amount of money because he or she can lose all of them. It is always good for you to monitor your investment well.

Finance is what really makes you who are . Yes my finances are in order because of the plan I made about. All my dept are Ben taken care of

Probably, anyone who is very serious in succeeding should not experiment with serious amount of money because he or she can lose all of them. It is always good for you to monitor your investment well.

Yes, apart from that, I also believe that a trader must not invest in a kind of market which is down and in a bearish condition for a long time. I am talking about the current conditions of the cryptocurrency markets.

Yes, apart from that, I also believe that a trader must not invest in a kind of market which is down and in a bearish condition for a long time. I am talking about the current conditions of the cryptocurrency markets.
the thing is that when it comes to cryptocurrency everybody has their investment plans. There are people who invest in bear market and make a lot of money in bull season.

Yes my finance order is okay and I like it that way because I was been able to secure a job which pays me after every month with my online business.im okey with it.

the thing is that when it comes to cryptocurrency everybody has their investment plans. There are people who invest in bear market and make a lot of money in bull season.

I am not planning to invest in cryptocurrencies now because the market is expected to decline more and this is not a good sign for new investors who want to invest more.

I am not planning to invest in cryptocurrencies now because the market is expected to decline more and this is not a good sign for new investors who want to invest more.
Yeah, that may be true but nobody is hundred percent certain on the next move of cryptocurrencies. I think using dollar cost averaging is the best strategy for investors now.
Yeah, that may be true but nobody is hundred percent certain on the next move of cryptocurrencies. I think using dollar cost averaging is the best strategy for investors now.

I personally believe that almost each and every kind of strategy is quite risky because the federal reserve has stated that they may increase the rates once again and this may bring market down.

Well I used have a book that I usually try to record all my personal finances and then an application for my business spending and income. This has helped me a lot in order to stay organised.

Keeping up with your money can be a burden. Are your finances in order? As in your debts taken care of, and you have no other debts out there. For me, my finances could for sure use some work, but as of late I've been doing a lot better in that regard.

How do you keep track of your finances? Do you use a service to keep track of it all? Or do you track it all yourself manually?
Many investors keep up with their money by using some applications or by creating a database, and I think this is one of the important parts of a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds