Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Keeping up with your money can be a burden. Are your finances in order? As in your debts taken care of, and you have no other debts out there. For me, my finances could for sure use some work, but as of late I've been doing a lot better in that regard.

How do you keep track of your finances? Do you use a service to keep track of it all? Or do you track it all yourself manually?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a book that I usually try to track all my personal finances and then an application for my business spending and income. This has helped me a lot in order to stay organised.

Currently in order, but I'm barely breathing because of the many responsibilities I need to shoulder because my parents weren't financially stable.
Anyway, I always list down expenses, bills, etc. manually. Then I save monthly.

I don't keep track of my finances. I used to do it before but I stopped recently. Except I am working on a project or someone gave me a contract to do, I don't think there's need to keep of my finances.

Currently in order, but I'm barely breathing because of the many responsibilities I need to shoulder because my parents weren't financially stable.
Anyway, I always list down expenses, bills, etc. manually. Then I save monthly.
I think if you have a lot of responsibilities then you should try to learn lucrative skills on the internet that will fetch you reasonable money. You can also try to work online and offline simultaneously.

I think if you have a lot of responsibilities then you should try to learn lucrative skills on the internet that will fetch you reasonable money. You can also try to work online and offline simultaneously.
Hey, yep I do that. That's why I am also here :D
I also practice my skills in graphic design, I write essays/articles/academic papers to make ends meet and to make sure I am still able to save up. :)
Then I also have a full-time job.

Hey, yep I do that. That's why I am also here :D
I also practice my skills in graphic design, I write essays/articles/academic papers to make ends meet and to make sure I am still able to save up. :)
Then I also have a full-time job.
Nice, it seems your full-time job gives you the luxury of working online. That is quite cool but in my country here, a full-time job may not give you that opportunity. That is why I am fully focused online.

Well, each and everyone of us has responsibilities to some degrees. I have not been married yet, but still I am finding it so hard to manage my finances due to inflation.

Well, each and everyone of us has responsibilities to some degrees. I have not been married yet, but still I am finding it so hard to manage my finances due to inflation.
it doesn't even make sense for you to marry without being financially comfortable. You need to try as much as possible to balance yourself financially irrespective of the rising inflation before you get married.

One of the things that i have come to realise about running a business or my personal finance,is that i personally keep track of all my spendings and compare it with the income that i have made,then if it does not balance,i cut cost.

it doesn't even make sense for you to marry without being financially comfortable. You need to try as much as possible to balance yourself financially irrespective of the rising inflation before you get married.

This is true. However, many people are under pressure to get married. There are many people in my country who are almost 30 years old and they have not married yet due to financial instability.

This is true. However, many people are under pressure to get married. There are many people in my country who are almost 30 years old and they have not married yet due to financial instability.
I think it is important and necessary you do not allow people to push you into marriage if you do not have a reasonable business or job you are doing. It is important not to succumb into pressure.

I think it is important and necessary you do not allow people to push you into marriage if you do not have a reasonable business or job you are doing. It is important not to succumb into pressure.

Unfortunately, single men are shamed all the time for being single. This has been the case with many people and I have also seen people doing that a lot. this is a sad reality.

Well for now my finances is not yet in order because I do not have any source of income yet, except trying to work here on post to pay forums to be earning for at least data and recharge cards.

Unfortunately, single men are shamed all the time for being single. This has been the case with many people and I have also seen people doing that a lot. this is a sad reality.
That is actually true but I don't think that marriage should be seen as compulsory. instead of going into a marriage that will probably not work it is better to stay single.

That is actually true but I don't think that marriage should be seen as compulsory. instead of going into a marriage that will probably not work it is better to stay single.

Yes, this is true. However, many people do not understand this. They think that since a person are not getting married, there must be some sort of flaw in that person. This is really an awful thinking of many people.

Yes, this is true. However, many people do not understand this. They think that since a person are not getting married, there must be some sort of flaw in that person. This is really an awful thinking of many people.
I think that is one of the major reasons the rate of divorce is very big is how many countries. Many people see marriage as an achievement when they do not have the means to make it successful.

Well I do personally try to make sure that all my finances are in order and tablet down as a record that I can get back even in year time. Though it is not easy to manage the orderliness.

I think that is one of the major reasons the rate of divorce is very big is how many countries. Many people see marriage as an achievement when they do not have the means to make it successful.

Yes, the rates of divorce have increased a lot. This could be due to many reasons and financial issues is also one of them as well. Many people are having a much harder time getting married due to these money issues.

Yes, the rates of divorce have increased a lot. This could be due to many reasons and financial issues is also one of them as well. Many people are having a much harder time getting married due to these money issues.
Financial issues is a major problem and I think it must be sorted out before people venture into marriage. Main while, it is not the only thing needed to succeed in marriage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds