Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you working on micro tasks websites?

I see many users have left these and I am sure the reason is their low pay rate and slow earnings

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to join at least one such website that has better rewards but looks like all these are quite tricky and have weird requirements

I would recommend you to stick to post bucks rather than trying these new micro job sites. i have tried them but I was not satisfied.

Currently, I am not active on any micro job sites but in the past I have made money on a couple of micro job sites

I have backed off seeing the requirements of ID and Kyc which I am not comfortable on any website

I have never and would never walk on micro task platforms. I also joined in the giving up team Micro tasks.

Micro tasks websites are websites in which you complete easy tasks (follow, like, comment, sign up, watch a video and more) and get paid for that.

A few months back I joined picoworkers but after a while I left because of high withdraw fees.

Are you working on micro tasks websites and how much you earn?
I do not even like them. I prefer to work on paid to post forums most of the time

There are users that are earning higher amounts from these Micro task websites because they seems to be very good at it and it actually pays better than PTP

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds