Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you working on micro tasks websites?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Micro tasks websites are websites in which you complete easy tasks (follow, like, comment, sign up, watch a video and more) and get paid for that.

A few months back I joined picoworkers but after a while I left because of high withdraw fees.

Are you working on micro tasks websites and how much you earn?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I worked with micro workers.com with doing small a tasks get paid. The problem faced is during withdrawal. Whether it takes long time to withdraw or get cancelled. I may think picoworkers is part of micro workers community. Rapid workers is also a better option for doing micro tasks.

I work currencly on TimeWall, I do tasks and then cash out to partner websites offering feature to cash out from TimeWall or even Lootably one as it supports TimeWall.

Yes, I sometimes work in Rapidworkers if there are tasks for my region and especially in aviso.bz which has multiple tasks, also ptc, watch youtube videos, emails and more.

I have no experience working on microtasks. I only focus on a PTP site like PB. But I really love to try if I have some free time. I may try it during summer vacation.

I see users earning big from these websites which makes me feel bad lol I would like to try and earn at least half of what they are earning

I see users earning big from these websites which makes me feel bad lol I would like to try and earn at least half of what they are earning
If you want, you can try the one that I recommend, it is very easy to win there even in a non-active window, like YouTube videos, which come out thousands of them a day.

Yes I worked with micro workers.com with doing small a tasks get paid. The problem faced is during withdrawal. Whether it takes long time to withdraw or get cancelled. I may think picoworkers is part of micro workers community. Rapid workers is also a better option for doing micro tasks.
Picoworkers is now Sproutgigs and they have the lowest pay rate among other micro task websites.

If you want, you can try the one that I recommend, it is very easy to win there even in a non-active window, like YouTube videos, which come out thousands of them a day.
Sorry, I don't remember which one are you talking about. I would like to try if you are there to guide me as I feel we can earn well from micro task websites.

There is condition of getting pin on your mailing address which is not favoured by many users.

Sorry, I don't remember which one are you talking about. I would like to try if you are there to guide me as I feel we can earn well from micro task websites.
Do not worry I guess you will not know, if you want to send me a private message and I explain the website and I pass link, it is profitable.

Micro task websites are better suited if you are good at drawing because there will be tasks to draw lines or circle or square around a thing.

I would like to start but unable to choose from which website I should start and hoping to find one such legit website that is not so technical about it

I would like to start but unable to choose from which website I should start and hoping to find one such legit website that is not so technical about it
You can try picoworkers its a good website which someone can earn.

So I think if you want to earn try one of this website that I have listed here 1.picoworkers 2.rapidworkers is another good website to work with I love micro task website they are very rewardful but its require Laptop if you want to complete task faster its not easy to work here on phone.

I don't particularly appreciate doing micro tasks on my phone and I have a laptop and I actually am a part of both these websites but not participating now

I don't particularly appreciate doing micro tasks on my phone and I have a laptop and I actually am a part of both these websites but not participating now
They need a lot of time and energy and sometimes your job is rejected while you did not even do any mistake that could lead to job rejected from the employer.

Its hard and I guess we cannot even ask about the reason for the task being rejected by them so we won't even know our mistake to correct it the next time

Its hard and I guess we cannot even ask about the reason for the task being rejected by them so we won't even know our mistake to correct it the next time

I have worked on many micro job sites. However, right now I am no longer working on any micro job site. I prefer paid to post forums.

I would like to join at least one such website that has better rewards but looks like all these are quite tricky and have weird requirements

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds