Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you usually good with your finances? Or do you let others run them?

I am currently good with my finances because the streams of income are not many but I would definitely need an accountant in the future because of the kind of money I would be dealing with.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personal finance is very important for everyone to learn. You may opt to let someone else do it for you. But that can be a bit expensive and you can get stolen from. Personally, I prefer to do it on my own.

Personal finance is very important for everyone to learn. You may opt to let someone else do it for you. But that can be a bit expensive and you can get stolen from. Personally, I prefer to do it on my own.

I think that each and every person must be good when it comes to managing money and finance. Financial management helps a businessman to broaden his perception about what business is all about.

I think that each and every person must be good when it comes to managing money and finance. Financial management helps a businessman to broaden his perception about what business is all about.
That is right. Everyone needs to be good with personal finance. Otherwise, you will be so bad at managing your salary. Even business needs a good financial manager. If it is a small business, you will need to manage it alone.

I feel I am good with my own finances and do not need any help at the moment to be able to run them and keep an eye on things. I feel that the only time I would start to struggle and need more help is if my finances started getting a little more chaotic and there was more to go through and me doing that as well as completing work left me with very little time to pay attention to it. At the moment though I am quite happy to do it myself and save money on hiring someone to do it for me.

That is right. Everyone needs to be good with personal finance. Otherwise, you will be so bad at managing your salary. Even business needs a good financial manager. If it is a small business, you will need to manage it alone.

I think that being good with personal finance depends on a much broader context. A person could be rich and financially strong, but this may not necessarily mean that he is also managing his finances in an economical way.

I plan my financial life by myself . Am ok with that.
But in the nearest future I would definitely hire a financial assist because I am intending to start a company
if you start a company it is a must that you must hire someone to do the work for you. The person must be someone who is very much experienced in the field because he or she can determine the success of your company.

if you start a company it is a must that you must hire someone to do the work for you. The person must be someone who is very much experienced in the field because he or she can determine the success of your company.
That is true. The financial matters can break or make your business. So you need a financial manager who is so good at what they do and can control the company's expenses..

That is true. The financial matters can break or make your business. So you need a financial manager who is so good at what they do and can control the company's expenses..
Probably, that is why most business ventures are always looking for professionals in the financial sector of the business. It is probably what controls the business and determines its future.

I think that companies usually hire a person because they have to handle huge financial transactions. Small business owners could manage things themselves if they have the ability to do so.

I think that companies usually hire a person because they have to handle huge financial transactions. Small business owners could manage things themselves if they have the ability to do so.
Yeah, if a company have a lot of financial transactions to do they have to hire many people to do so. small business owners do not need to hire people because they can handle it themselves.

Probably, that is why most business ventures are always looking for professionals in the financial sector of the business. It is probably what controls the business and determines its future.
That is for sure what controls the business. Without finances, there is nowhere that you are going with business. So if you hire a quack and they run the business finances badly, you will end up regretting. So only hire professionals to run your business.

That is for sure what controls the business. Without finances, there is nowhere that you are going with business. So if you hire a quack and they run the business finances badly, you will end up regretting. So only hire professionals to run your business.
Probably, if your hiry people who are knowledgeable about a business venture you will likely succeed. This is why I always tell people to connect with those who are already successful in a similar business.

Yeah, if a company have a lot of financial transactions to do they have to hire many people to do so. small business owners do not need to hire people because they can handle it themselves.

Well, I have come across many small businesses that have never hired anyone. The shop owner deals with the customers alone. However, if you have a huge influx of customers, then you may need to hire someone.

I plan my financial life by myself . Am ok with that.
But in the nearest future I would definitely hire a financial assist because I am intending to start a company
Before you go ahead to hire someone that would look out for your finances, make sure you perfectly understand how your cash flow works in order for you not to be scammed by the person you are employing

Probably, if your hiry people who are knowledgeable about a business venture you will likely succeed. This is why I always tell people to connect with those who are already successful in a similar business.
In business, hiring someone who is knowledgeable is really great. You won't have to bear the stress of running business alone. Especially if you are not good at budgeting large amounts of money.

Well, I have come across many small businesses that have never hired anyone. The shop owner deals with the customers alone. However, if you have a huge influx of customers, then you may need to hire someone.
that is actually true in most cases. In this part of the world sometimes their family members can help them out in running their business. If they do not have family members they need someone to help them to handle huge influx of customers.

that is actually true in most cases. In this part of the world sometimes their family members can help them out in running their business. If they do not have family members they need someone to help them to handle huge influx of customers.
Yeah, I have seen many businesses that are run by family members alone here in my country too. They rarely hire anyone else. They are mostly small businesses and so it is just reasonable that they prefer to run them alone.

I am good in managing my finance for now, because I don't have much for someone to manage it for me, maybe in the future I can look forward to that, so for now there is no need for that now

Yeah, I have seen many businesses that are run by family members alone here in my country too. They rarely hire anyone else. They are mostly small businesses and so it is just reasonable that they prefer to run them alone.
Small business ventures are usually run by one person or just within their family. They do not need to employ anyone because they can do their jobs perfectly. There are also a lot of such businesses in this part of the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds