Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you usually good with your finances? Or do you let others run them?

I plan my financial life by myself . Am ok with that.
But in the nearest future I would definitely hire a financial assist because I am intending to start a company
We are on the same page!
In as much as it is ok to plan your finances yourself.
It would be better to employ a financial assistant when you have a larger firm

Advertisement Placeholder
I am only doing averagely these days and I am just beginning to see the need for me to start getting others help me out with my finances.

I have been struggling with them and I believe it'll get better.

We are on the same page!
In as much as it is ok to plan your finances yourself.
It would be better to employ a financial assistant when you have a larger firm
Yeah we are always hoping to be at the top.
Even though we are not there yet, plans are on ground to see that we make it on time .
And financial assistant is definitely part of the plan.

I don't usually allow other people to have a say in my finances because I don't want anyone to ruin it because I have a proper plan in which I use to arrange my finances well and it has been helpful. I use some for investment and some for savings.

Money is one thing I don’t normally joke with in this world. I take care of my finances because I can’t trust people running my finances

I don't have such money now, but I have learnt through others that it's best to handle money matters yourself as much as you can.

I do try to make a budget for and also stick to it.

One of the good things about technology is that it has made it absolutely easy for people to understand technology using automated tools to manage their finances and that has been a big plus.

Well if it is in that case it will be good that they have a board that will be taking charge of all the finances of all the businesses, to manage and maintain carefully.

I think that many major companies do have a board that helps them to realise the importance of savings help them make a plan when it comes to developing budgets related to the company.

I don't really care and I think it doesn't really matters to give out your finance to someone, I use to keep my finance for myself, in other to avoid misunderstanding with someone.

I don't have such money now, but I have learnt through others that it's best to handle money matters yourself as much as you can.

I do try to make a budget for and also stick to it.

I also do not have a lots of money and I also have a really hard time managing money. But still I really cannot trust anyone when it comes to allowing them to control or monitor my finances.

I keep my money myself. I, however, lack money saving skills and it's affecting me. Buy I don't think letting other being in control of my finances is the solution for me. I am learning money saving habit. Saving money is a habit and it's the solution to money wastage.
this is actually one of the easiest ways of squandering your money. If you don't have the habit of saving money you may not be able to invest in anything reasonable. It is important and necessary to discipline yourself financially.

Well I don't know much but if you are sure that you have been hired in some other country? When is your appointment and when will you start the job? I would personally depend on my personal savings if I become jobless and I think that this is what many people usually do.

this is actually one of the easiest ways of squandering your money. If you don't have the habit of saving money you may not be able to invest in anything reasonable. It is important and necessary to discipline yourself financially.

Developing a havbit of saving money should be developed at an early age. There are many people who start making money in their 20s and they start saving money till the time when they get married.

Taking care of your finances is key in one's life. I know for sure, that I am very frugal with my money, in that I don't let most people mess with it. Other than a financial advisor who may be hired to help with my money and keeping track of it. I am very protective of my finances and keep a close eye on them myself for the most part. In the past I have hired people, but I try not to these days. Plus it saves money not having to hire someone to handle your money.
If I am good or bad with my finance, I want to handle it by myself because no one else could handle it like me, today I should learn how to handle my finance if not until when should others handle it for me?

I am financially okay and I do not beg people for money. I always try as much as possible to work very hard in order to raise money to solve my own problems. I don't like begging.

If I am good or bad with my finance, I want to handle it by myself because no one else could handle it like me, today I should learn how to handle my finance if not until when should others handle it for me?
I am financially okay and I do not beg people for money. I always try as much as possible to work very hard in order to raise money to solve my own problems. I don't like begging.

Well, it is great to see that you are good at managing your finances and I think that it i very important to manage your finances alone if you are the only person who is responsible for your finances.

So far so good, I've been managing my finances well by trying hard enough to track my expenses, set and live by a budget as well as setting direct debit orders to help me save while growing my side hustle.

Taking care of my finances is my responsibility and of course I will probably carry out their responsibility very well. I don't usually allow people to know much about my finances.

Taking care of my finances is my responsibility and of course I will probably carry out their responsibility very well. I don't usually allow people to know much about my finances.

I think that it all depends on how large your business is. Some people run a really large business and they are not able to handle the accounts and financial system of the company.

I think that it all depends on how large your business is. Some people run a really large business and they are not able to handle the accounts and financial system of the company.
If your business a very large of course you cannot be able to handle the financial system of the company. That is where you have to employ professional financial accountants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds