Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you usually good with your finances? Or do you let others run them?

If your business a very large of course you cannot be able to handle the financial system of the company. That is where you have to employ professional financial accountants.

I have noticed that accountants are professional people and there is always a great demand for such kind of individuals. Is accountancy a professional and great field?

Advertisement Placeholder
I plan my own financial life. That's fine with me.
But, in the near future, I plan to hire a financial advisor because I want to start a business.
But, in the near future, I plan to hire a financial advisor because I want to start a business.

Well, if you have an incredibly big business, then I think that you must hire an adviser because it is important for many people to hire a professional who could offer and help you with your business.

I keep my money myself. I, however, lack money saving skills and it's affecting me. Buy I don't think letting other being in control of my finances is the solution for me. I am learning money saving habit. Saving money is a habit and it's the solution to money wastage.
The issue of finance is a thing that we should take very seriously,in that if its a personal finance then we can make do with simple budgeting and priorituse our needs,but for an organisation,we will need the services of an expart.

Running your finances yourself is very important even though bookkeeping can also helped to monitor even when someone thoes thr work for you. if I am not occupied with some businesses, I will do that myself.

Running your finances yourself is very important even though bookkeeping can also helped to monitor even when someone thoes thr work for you. if I am not occupied with some businesses, I will do that myself.

Bookkeeping and financial accounting is one of the most important things in your life. The fact remains that you need to update your records, even if you run a stall.

I will prefer to run my finances myself rather than employing someone to do the job due to the fact that alot of people don't tend to be truthful to their boss when it comes to issue of money or finances.

I will prefer to run my finances myself rather than employing someone to do the job due to the fact that alot of people don't tend to be truthful to their boss when it comes to issue of money or finances.

Well, I think that almost all the people would love to manage their finances themselves. But if your business grows so much, then you would not be able to manage finances alone.

I plan my finance myself at the moment. I don't think I will need to hire someone to manage it since I'm not completely into business. But I would love to hire someone to manage it for me in the future to avoid excess spending.

I plan my finance myself at the moment. I don't think I will need to hire someone to manage it since I'm not completely into business. But I would love to hire someone to manage it for me in the future to avoid excess spending.

I also tend to take care of my finances myself and I really do not need someone else to manage my money until or unless I tend to run a really big store.

The level of my finances is still small and poor because the money i am making right now is still small , so i am still running my finances on my own as at the moment .

I keep my money myself. I, however, lack money saving skills and it's affecting me. Buy I don't think letting other being in control of my finances is the solution for me. I am learning money saving habit. Saving money is a habit and it's the solution to money wastage.
If you think that you do not have a lot of money skills and I will advise that you should go to YouTube and try to learn a thing or two about finances. You are going to testify that a lot of things is going to change.

If you think that you do not have a lot of money skills and I will advise that you should go to YouTube and try to learn a thing or two about finances. You are going to testify that a lot of things is going to change.

Well, this is what I am trying to do. I am planning to learn many things about trading and I have also found a couple of channels where I could learn about Forex market.

I always try as much as possible to handle my finances by myself. I may not be hundred percent good at it but it has actually helped me personally. I don't even disclose my finances to people.

Right now since I am only earning a small amount of income, I can easily manage my money on my own. I am very frugal with my money and I never let any spending urges to get me astray. When I will have more money, I will hire a manager for it.

When it comes to numbers am not that good at it, but i am pretty much managing my finances myself, i believe the business would get to a stage where i would need the existence of a financial manager.

I'm honestly not good with my finances but I've learnt overtime to handle it properly, in previous times I made unnecessary expenses, and I got into financial crises, but I've learnt how to spend and save my cash. Though I'm planning to employ someone to handle it for me, but that would when my finance increases wey more than it is now. If you have a business then getting someone to take care of your finance could be ideal.
If you do not trust somebody handling your finances then it is just going to be good that you should do it yourself. It is not good that you should be somebody and then he will even be stealing from you again.

I guess that new startups have a much harder time dealing with expenses because during the initial stage, you may not have any idea about expenses and you may end up spending more money.
I faced this same set of issue when starting out my business and it really dealt me a very big blow back then, that is why i take the issue of expenses very serious

Currently I can manage my finances myself so there is no need for me to hire any financial advisor, and this is also the course I study in school. I can act as a financial advisor for myself and companies.

Currently I can manage my finances myself so there is no need for me to hire any financial advisor, and this is also the course I study in school. I can act as a financial advisor for myself and companies.

You may need a financial adviser in the future when you plan to start a business after some time. Financial advisers are usually hired by big companies in order to guide businessmen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds