Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you usually good with your finances? Or do you let others run them?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Taking care of your finances is key in one's life. I know for sure, that I am very frugal with my money, in that I don't let most people mess with it. Other than a financial advisor who may be hired to help with my money and keeping track of it. I am very protective of my finances and keep a close eye on them myself for the most part. In the past I have hired people, but I try not to these days. Plus it saves money not having to hire someone to handle your money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finances is a very crucial aspect of every business but I do not think I can be able to afford a private financial employee right now so I just tried to squeeze time and do it myself.

I keep my money myself. I, however, lack money saving skills and it's affecting me. Buy I don't think letting other being in control of my finances is the solution for me. I am learning money saving habit. Saving money is a habit and it's the solution to money wastage.

I am making money on my own, and I also manage my finances alone. I have not hired anyone who would take care of my finances. So no, I prefer managing my finances by myself.

Am very good with my finances, i keep my money by my self, and i don't have problems with that, i also use the money to take care of some of my needs.

Well i think it all depends on the individual though,it would be very cost effective for a new start up to manage their finances themself,because the load and presure have not incerase,but when the outfit has really expanded,it will be time to engage the services of a financial expart.

Well i think it all depends on the individual though,it would be very cost effective for a new start up to manage their finances themself,because the load and presure have not incerase,but when the outfit has really expanded,it will be time to engage the services of a financial expart.

I guess that new startups have a much harder time dealing with expenses because during the initial stage, you may not have any idea about expenses and you may end up spending more money.

I'm honestly not good with my finances but I've learnt overtime to handle it properly, in previous times I made unnecessary expenses, and I got into financial crises, but I've learnt how to spend and save my cash. Though I'm planning to employ someone to handle it for me, but that would when my finance increases wey more than it is now. If you have a business then getting someone to take care of your finance could be ideal.

Maybe when i have a big business i might allow someone to manage my finance for me, but now I manage my finance myself since it's something that's at my capacity

I guess that new startups have a much harder time dealing with expenses because during the initial stage, you may not have any idea about expenses and you may end up spending more money.
That is very corrrect,that is the more reason why we need to engage a financial expart in the handling of our finances,or better still you can get a professional advice from an expart,that will go a long way.

I am making money on my own, and I also manage my finances alone. I have not hired anyone who would take care of my finances. So no, I prefer managing my finances by myself.
Same thing with me. I manage my own money alone. I never hire people to be in charge of my finances. Even when I was running a business, I don't let anybody to be in charge of finance.

Same thing with me. I manage my own money alone. I never hire people to be in charge of my finances. Even when I was running a business, I don't let anybody to be in charge of finance.

The things might take a really different turn when you tend to run a big business in the end. This is when you might need to hire a skillful manager in order to hire your finances because at that time you alone may not be able to manage your finances.

Well my finances may not be in order because I have not gotten a job and still again I can not even handle my finances to anyone for he or she to help me out in managing or maintaining it.

Well my finances may not be in order because I have not gotten a job and still again I can not even handle my finances to anyone for he or she to help me out in managing or maintaining it.

It all depends on the amount of finance. There are many people who are not able to manage their finances because they have to conduct many different kind of business operations.

It all depends on the amount of finance. There are many people who are not able to manage their finances because they have to conduct many different kind of business operations.
Well if it is in that case it will be good that they have a board that will be taking charge of all the finances of all the businesses, to manage and maintain carefully.

My finances have always been out of order, i have to always keep track of it all the time. I make use of some online tools to keep track of my finances because I'm always busy and i can't take care of some things myself

I believe that I can manage the simple calculations as at now and even though I cannot even afford to hire somebody to do the basics for me so I just learn and go on but I know I am open to employing in the future.

Well if it is in that case it will be good that they have a board that will be taking charge of all the finances of all the businesses, to manage and maintain carefully.

Many boards of the company have managers that tend to manage such kind of finances for the company but the financial system of each and every company is quite different and every company manages finance according to its own system.

I have no need to bother handing my finances to someone else. I am currently running everything and I do not plan to hand them to anyone, probably just my wife.

But I actually run my finances and am very okay and even feel more secure that way.

I plan my financial life by myself . Am ok with that.
But in the nearest future I would definitely hire a financial assist because I am intending to start a company

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds