Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you someone who plays Fortnite?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Fortnite was not a game I got into from the very beginning, my eldest played it from before there were even seasons and chapters and he remembers a lot of the OG stuff from back then. I remember seeing him playing it a lot with his friends and back then there was a streaming site called Mixer where I watched some amazing streamers who played Fortnite. The more I saw my son playing Fortnite and the more I saw people streaming the game the more interested I got.

I jumped into Fortnite when it was in Chapter 1 Season 2 and I remember joining towards the end of that battle pass and season. Chapter 1 Season 3 was the first time I really started playing the game and was the first time I purchased the battle pass. It wasn't a battle pass I fully completed unfortunately but I have been playing Fortnite ever since getting each battle pass and completing them at least to tier 100.

Roll into now and the game has grown so much, I have so much fun even now still playing Fortnite with the different games modes, the no build and even the creative side of the game.

Are you someone who plays Fortnite? What are your thoughts on the state of the game currently?

Yes of course, I love playing Fortnite. It's one of my favorite free to play video games which I play on my Playstation 4. I started playing the game in 2018.

My son and his daughter play Fortnight a lot and I maybe watch them for as long as 10 or 15 minutes, but that encompasses my entire attention span. Killing my opponents holds no interest for me when I can logon to a Forum and find friends I can help on occasion.

Fortnite is one of the biggest games that we play over here. I have gotten to better ranks when I play on some leaderboards. It is a game I recommend for young people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor