Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you satisfied about your financial situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am currently not okay with my financial with my financial situation, that is why had to become open to different opportunities so as to earn more, the current economic situation is not helping matter, expenses are increase while incomes are not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Humans are never satisfied with their financial status, they always want to make more money, every year they always set a target that they want to attain. I am not satisfied with my financial situation right now because I have not attain the stage and statue I want to reach in life. I always pray for greater blessings

as you're a man who likes to make money online.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^^
I don't think anyone can say he is fully satisfied with what he is earning. People strive to get better and therefore, earn more. However, whatever stage we are in, we need to be contented; greed is very dangerous because it can rob us of our joy and happiness in life. So while we're trying to attain a better status, we should not chase money to the extreme.

It is not possible to be possible to be satisfied with your financial situation, as an entrepreneur or a businessman, you'll always want to make more money (profits) and that's why we keep pushing and working hard to earn more

For my online earnings, I am not comfortable with my earnings because they are definitely not enough, I am not making upto what I know I could make but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, the most painful aspect about it is that I normally feels lazy to work online sometimes.

My offline job is worse than the online job, I am currently working far below my capabilities, and this is giving course to be so sad and moody everyday, the worst part of it is that the pay is a meagre income.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^^
I am satisfied now, but that does not mean I can't improve my financial situation. I have not reached the state that I can earn $5 a day but I hope to soon. But I don't beg, I eat my meals complete and I live an average life. But like u said, I can do better.

I’m really not satisfied with what I have now but I’m hoping on God and also working to better my situation. I’ll welcome any idea or business that I can start with little capital. Do you have any recommendations for me?

I am not satisfied with my current financial status. I want to earn more money to the existing one I have with me. The reason is that I have lots of project I want to execute for myself, my family and my immediate community at large. So my current salary is next to nothing only good for daily expenses. If see other ways to increase my means, I will not hesitate to grab them.

I do not like my current financial situation because it is very palatable. Though I thank god that I am still alive and healthy. currently I engage myself in a lot of online businesses where I earn daily income, it might not be much but I am surviving with it. With time and consistency in it I will become big and also I do sell things that brings me little daily income.

One can never be satisfied with the amount of money they have, you will always want to make more because everyday things are getting expensive and needs are also rising, that's why we are all here, to make money and learn about other ways to make money

key takeaways. The state and security of a person's individual accounting records and monetary issues are called their monetary wellbeing. Common indications of solid monetary wellbeing incorporate a consistent progression of pay, uncommon changes in costs, solid profits for ventures, and a money balance that is developing.

I don't think any person is whispering that he is coming down right, his income is right, he is eating well, he is still perfect, his heart does not want to be more than that, so I I don't even want to clean up my income. I want to be able to work online and make money so that I can better manage my situation.

I started off with supply of building materials and there after I ventured hire purchase business, forex trade, writing and cryptocurrency trade. I would say I'm contented with my feat financially but still forging ahead because there are more grounds to conquer.

As for me, an still a learner, and have not started making enough money online like bi wish to, although am in the process of learning new skills to improve my learning online, right now am not satisfied with my earning online

If I were, I do not think I would be venturing into the things I am doing now. But one thing I would say though it seems Like I am contented, I am definitely reaching out to get more from life than I already have. So my satisfaction therefore comes from the fact that I am getting better at getting what I need the most.

I can't say I am satisfied, but am actually not very comfortable. I thank God for all opportunities I get from time to time that helps in improving my financial situation. Gradually I know i would get to a time when I would be contented.

By my side m not much satifying my financial status, because i need more improvment in financial that why i do any online work for earn money but still can't be found such type of site from where i earn money more, For me i want to help my family, and want to fulfil her and my little needs,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds