Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you satisfied about your financial situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's cool, having 0.5 BTC isn't a simple job even for the experienced workers
but why? if you could make 0.5$ before 4 years, why do you can't make it now?
it was a luck i was trading a coin and the price was very expectable so i earned a lot of money from it

Advertisement Placeholder
yeah but still important valor, before 4 years means in 2016, the price I guess was 900$ or more, so it's still a good amount to have.

ah okey, I didn't know those informations, I am not good at trading haha
For you to get that information shows that you still hage some knowledge about crypto currencies , but i think you are trading someone needs to check so as not to lose that kind of amount

I haven't reached that point of satisfaction yet. I need more opportunities for earning.

I am not satisfied with my financial situation right now. I have some unpaid debts and my online income source is online work which is not that much. I am now searching for an offline hustle to pay the debts and start saving for when I decide to move out of my parent's house.

I am not satisfied with my financial situation right now. I have some unpaid debts and my online income source is online work which is not that much. I am now searching for an offline hustle to pay the debts and start saving for when I decide to move out of my parent's house.
I think it will be good to use the online cash and create an offline business to earn more money and pay the things you want to pay

unfortunately, in the African countries, it's better for people to look for offline jobs because it's hard for us to work and gain a high salary online.
you saw the limitations (no offers, no surveys, low CPM...)

unfortunately, in the African countries, it's better for people to look for offline jobs because it's hard for us to work and gain a high salary online.
Yeah, an offline job is way better here in terms of earning. An online job will not be enough for me to pay all the debts and pay other bills and expenses.

Most of those people who still gain high salary online are those ones who do crypto trading and they are making a lot from it , but others find it hard

Most of those people who still gain high salary online are those ones who do crypto trading and they are making a lot from it , but others find it hard
the American people have a high CPM and high rate of earning in all the sites, they can create a channel on youtube and make 1000$ monthly easily but to make 1000$ from your channel and you're from Africa maybe you will keep working for many years.

the American people have a high CPM and high rate of earning in all the sites, they can create a channel on youtube and make 1000$ monthly easily but to make 1000$ from your channel and you're from Africa maybe you will keep working for many years.
Am talking about those Africa people that the few medium they earn high is through crypto trading they could even 40,000 per month from it

Am talking about those Africa people that the few medium they earn high is through crypto trading they could even 40,000 per month from it
of course, trading BTC is available maybe for all the countries but it isn't easy on that's why.
Nigeria one of the best countries in Africa which its people have many amounts of BTC.

of course, trading BTC is available maybe for all the countries but it isn't easy on that's why.
Nigeria one of the best countries in Africa which its people have many amounts of BTC.
If you know how to trade very well it would be very easy for you and you will be happy as you are trading crypto currencies

No no, I am far from the financial situation that I want, I know things will get better in the future, that's why I'm trying to make some bucks from this forum

No no, I am far from the financial situation that I want, I know things will get better in the future, that's why I'm trying to make some bucks from this forum
Things will get better it only takes consistency and discipline to achieve your goal easily

I’m not satisfied about it and I’m working very hard to be financially stable

No, not yet, I'm not in the financial situation I want, but I'm just taking things easy for now as I'm still an undergraduate.

I'm somewhat satisfied with my income online for now as i earn majorly from domain flipping, blogging and freelance writing. It's good to know other people are earning some reasonable amount of money online

I am not satisfied, because it takes a week to make $1 and it is even hard. I am also interested in earning $8 in a day even if it is 1$ in a day, I will be pleased. I also want to know more about this because I can see that this online earning has future

as you're a man who likes to make money online.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^^
First of all 8$ per day is something quite impressive.
As for me I am not yet statisfied with what I earn online ,but I have great plans to increase it by next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds