Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you satisfied about your financial situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i am not because i am just starting and i want to be financially okay so that i can help other people who are in need

Advertisement Placeholder
You have really
as you're a man who likes to make money online.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^

You have really gone far the business. While someone like me gets discouragr and leave most of the online stuffs you're talking of $8 a day. I beg, mentor me.
^ far in the business

First of all 8$ per day is something quite impressive.
As for me I am not yet statisfied with what I earn online ,but I have great plans to increase it by next year
I saw you in beer money and many forums also, I saw you everywhere xD, do you earn something from them!

Personally for me right now am not satisfied with my financial situation. I really need to earn more. That is why am happy to be in a community such as this one where I meet with ppl who can come up with brilliant ideas on how one can earn more money.

I'm currently not satisfied as I make less than $50 per month. I feel it will be great and if You can Sha the $8 per day strategy with Us. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently not satisfied as I make less than $50 per month. I feel it will be great and if You can Sha the $8 per day strategy with Us. Thanks in advance.
this 50$ is your offline or online salary because there are many people who work offline and increase their salary by the online jobs.

For now am not really satisfied with what I have and what I have achieved..am planning on learning more skills

my main job is freelancing, I teach the French language for some students daily (1 hour for 8$) and also translation.
I have a new account now that's why I don't have many clients but soon I will be famous there^
Atleast you have a good job bringing something good to you every one hour. For me I find it so hard to even make $2 a day. Can you please share me scopes of your online earnings, let me follow that path to make something bigger thanks.

Atleast you have a good job bringing something good to you every one hour. For me I find it so hard to even make $2 a day. Can you please share me scopes of your online earnings, let me follow that path to make something bigger thanks.
it's hard to follow everyone because not all the people have the same skills, for me my main income online is from the freelancer jobs.
I speak 5 languages and I try to teach them and translate pages, paragraphs.

it's hard to follow everyone because not all the people have the same skills, for me my main income online is from the freelancer jobs.
I speak 5 languages and I try to teach them and translate pages, paragraphs.
I understand, every persons have specific skill, and career choice to follow. I don't speak many languages. Its only two that I can speak, thanks.

I'm not. That's human nature.

To want more, always. But I'm not satisfied because I really want to create so much money now, in the next ten years, I won't have to worry about exchanging my time or freedom for money.
That's just it.

No i am not satisfy untill i make alot of money that will make me set up alot of business enterprises

can make 8 dollars per day or more it is not the least certain you can be satisfied with that much income

If I made roughly $1500 per month online, I'd be totally made up but I don't, so I'm not quite where I want to be financially. I have three beer money sites, 1 freelance site (Fiverr) and only just started teaching English remotely/online. It feels like I could be on the right track but I don't want to get too excited and jinx it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think if things continue along the trajectory I'm currently on, I may give you a very different response in 2021.

How do you make $8 per day? I make just one per day and is even difficult for me to do it, please put me through

I'm a little bit satisfied from my financial situation. I want to earn some more extra income. That why I have reffered this platform to my friends as well. Now they are also earning from this platform.

as you're a man who likes to make money online.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^^
It could be said that yes, I am quite satisfied with my current economic situation, however, and without wanting to look uncorrupted or greedy, you can always be better! there is always something else! Or at least I think so..

we all need to manage what we have at hand what I actually know is that everybody can be the same some will be rich while some will be poor or in any situation you find yourself you have to learn how to manage yourself financially and manage what you have or and you can work online do other stuffs and get money to feed yourself you can be perfect and we can't be rich the some that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds