Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you in communication with your friends who work online?

It's so good to get in touched with members in a forum who, by chance became our virtual friends. I learned from them and likewise learned from me. There's is reciprocity and good vibes despite virtual, but they're more than real.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am always in constant communication with friends that I know have the capability of improving my financial life. Not every kind of friend.

I would like to have a group in which we all can discuss about different things which we may or may not discuss on forums

Communication is very important when you are doing a job, if you have some friends whether online or offline, they can help you find some money making sources and platforms, successful friends will help you become successful.

Are you in communication with your friends who work online?

There are so many friends that I have made ever since I started working online since 2011. Some of them have always been kind when it comes to sharing opportunities with me that I can be able to make money from and I equally do the same thing for them too. This is because there is no point in suppressing an opportunity that I know only me cannot be able to do.

I am in touch with many such kind of people. The fact of the matter remains that I also help people to make money as well and guide them.
Communication is very helpful in business. I am in contact with friends whom I share common interest when it comes to making money online. I have also been helpful to many of them..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds