Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?

I am not carrying out any kind of business right now, but I am working as a freelancer. the fact remains that i am quite happy because i do earn good money and i do plan to start a business as well.

Even though I am unable to earn a lot of profits and build a sustainable business, I am quite satisfied with my business. That's because my business bring me regular income which pays my bills

Even though I am unable to earn a lot of profits and build a sustainable business, I am quite satisfied with my business. That's because my business bring me regular income which pays my bills

Oh! So, what kind of business do you run? I think that the profitability factor of any kind of business depends on various things. I also plan to start a business in the future as well.

I do a lot of things from affiliate marketing to selling print-on-demand products, dropshipping, selling digital products, selling services, selling websites, etc. When I am not selling, I create content for websites.

I do a lot of things from affiliate marketing to selling print-on-demand products, dropshipping, selling digital products, selling services, selling websites, etc. When I am not selling, I create content for websites.

I am not associated with affiliate marketing. But I do plan to start trading. The fact of the matter is that trading is not that easy at all and it is quite risky as well.

Actually location is one of the most essential part of every business which having a better location can lead you to success. There is no doubt am very happy of my current location because it gives me the opportunity to realise my goals.

Actually location is one of the most essential part of every business which having a better location can lead you to success. There is no doubt am very happy of my current location because it gives me the opportunity to realise my goals.

I think that location could be important. However, many people assume that once they start a business at a perfect location, they do not need to put effort. This perception is wrong.

Well at the moment, I can say am happy even though that's not the highest peak i have always wished to achieved at the cost of running business but i believe am still working hard to get there.

I think that location could be important. However, many people assume that once they start a business at a perfect location, they do not need to put effort. This perception is wrong.
No matter what location you are you still need to put a lot of effort so that you can sell your products very well. You need to put enough effort as much as possible so that your business will grow

No matter what location you are you still need to put a lot of effort so that you can sell your products very well. You need to put enough effort as much as possible so that your business will grow

Well, businesses that are located at good locations are certainly at advantage for sure. However, I have seen many businesses struggle, even when they tend to be located at good location.

The dream is bigger than where we are today. But I am happy that we have grown from where we started. We started with 25 birds in our poultry business and now we are operating at 400 birds.

When it comes to my business, i am very much content at where i am right now but i also believe my business has a lot of potential that i have not been able to tap yet or make use from yet and with time i would be able to do this.

I am happy with my online earning business right now because I am doing just what I am capable of doing within the short time I have. When I am more free, I would like to do more work and learn better skills so that I can earn better.

I engage in an online business and No, I am not happy where my business is currently, I would love to change the operations of my business and create more time for my business. I realize what I like in my business is time.

Well, businesses that are located at good locations are certainly at advantage for sure. However, I have seen many businesses struggle, even when they tend to be located at good location.
Every business that wants to succeed should have a good location because location really matter in business and the person still needs to work hard to promote his products

If you have gone far in your businesses to an extent that you have grown to a level that you will hardly drop, you will be very very happy that you business is balance now and have peace of mind.

Every business that wants to succeed should have a good location because location really matter in business and the person still needs to work hard to promote his products

Location is essential for sure and it is important to get new and new clients every day because a businessman should never rely on the same clients all the time to run the business.

Currently I am not settled with the current position of my business simply because I want it to be more than where it's now. I have a bigger plan for my business and I am still working hard to achieved that.

The simple truth is that I am very happy where my business is today but I am not comfortable where it is today because there is always room for improvement and making more money from what I used to make from the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds