Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you fond of misplacing your stuffs?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not by intention. I have a place for everything and insist on putting everything back into its proper place so I don't lose it.

I used to be terrified of losing anything and would check my bag several times to make sure I had everything before leaving a public place. I'm less nervous these days, but I still don't like losing or misplacing my stuff. It's a lot of wasted time that I don't need in my life.

I can be fond of misplacing other unnecessary things. But quite very well, the last time I checked, I have never done misplaced any of my tech gadgets before.

I went through a dementia spell in my 20's where I kept misplacing my car keys and my wallet. It was so damn frustrating lol. One night they would be in the kitchen, the next night they'd be in the couch or the somewhere in the living room.
It's very easy to misplace your car keys especially when you don't have any specific place where you keep the keys. It happened to my father on countles occasion.

I am always misplacing my stuff.
I think I've placed it where it usually goes, but it's never there and I am clueless as to where I could have placed it.

I've misplaced my cash several times without being able to find it for weeks after looking for it. It was happening to the extent I had to stop coming home with cash. Maybe my cat eats it lol.

Yes, it's annoying whenever I start looking for my stuffs. I could swear I kept it at a specific place but when I start looking for it, I won't see it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds