Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a good marketer? How do you sell this item?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have skills that make you a good marketer? If you have a lot of experience in marketing or if you believe you are a successful marketer, lets do some fun activities.

I am a bald man, now sell me a comb!

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is field at university that we still years learning it however it is hard to become good marketer without education because it is a speciality.

marketing gimmicks can sell a comb to a bald man. sadly I am not a good marketer. In or marketing, we are often taught about how to market the product to people who actually don't use the product.

That's true. marketing methods create a necessity for products and services and people start buying products. A good marketer can sell anything to anyone.

Lol a good marketer can sell sand even in the desert, well to sell comb to a bald man I'll probably cross sell, first sell my fast action oil which is guaranteed to grow hair in a few weeks, then sell the comb for your hair when it grows!

Lol a good marketer can sell sand even in the desert, well to sell comb to a bald man I'll probably cross sell, first sell my fast action oil which is guaranteed to grow hair in a few weeks, then sell the comb for your hair when it grows!
Good strategy! There is a popular proverb in our culture that says "killing two birds with one stone."

I do not consider myself a great marketer, as I have never even tried selling things. Marketing is an art and selling things depends on various factors. You need to find the right product for the customer who needs it. As far as selling comb to a bald man is concerned, you can sell it to him by telling him that he may need it for his wife who has lovely, long hair!

Me selling the comb to a bald headed man does not necessarily mean I am expecting him to use the comb on his bald head. He can as well buy it for his son, or wife or just anyone for that matter. That's the line of thoughts I will give to him

here is an example :
Your head might not have hair to use a comb with, but you surely have hair somewhere else that needs a comb, take care of yourself and maybe your head might rethink about growing up again on the top of your head

here is an example :
Your head might not have hair to use a comb with, but you surely have hair somewhere else that needs a comb, take care of yourself and maybe your head might rethink about growing up again on the top of your head

I am not really sure if people use comb for hair other than hair on head. I really do not think that this would work because most of the people view hair on the body as unwanted hair, so they are more lilely to use hair removal cream rather than using comb for such areas of the body. I believe the best method to sell comb to a bald man is to sell him by saying to him that he might not need it but his wife might need it for her healthy, long hair.

I am a very good marketer because I have worked as a chief marketing officer for a book selling shop and due to my dexterity in the marketing niche how was elevated on several occasions to a higher position.

This is really a big one,if you want to put it in parspective,do you really want to sell something to someone that he can't make use of.if we want to be objective and there are possibility of hair comming back on his head,then the convincing can begin.

I am not really that good in marketing though. But one hood thing about it is that you can learn marketing skills and grow the skills. There are some persons who are natural when it comes to marketing. While others learned and grew their skills.

If I'm to sell comb to you as a bald man I think I will first of all sell a hair oil to you. I believe if you have a oil that can promote your hair growth it will be very helpful in selling my comb to you later on

Marketing is something that requires skill because some people spend years in a university studying about, so to make something and excel from it need to learn the skills of marketing.

Do you have skills that make you a good marketer? If you have a lot of experience in marketing or if you believe you are a successful marketer, lets do some fun activities.

if you cannot use come I will convince you to buy for your children as they will still need the comb to smoothen their hair.

If you have three children, I will sell you five Combs at price of three, meaning that you will get two free. The two extra will be for replacement.

The is an offer you can hardly see anywhere else, you will have no other option than to buy the Combs from me.

This reminds me of the proverbial salesman in our salesmanship class in college. The salesman sold a refrigerator to an Eskimo. Of course that is just a legend to emphasize that a good salesman can persuade a person to buy something that he doesn't really need. Now, if I am a liar I will sell that comb to a bald man with a note that the comb can make hair grow if used every morning for 5 minutes upon waking up.

From my marketing experience, I will tell the man that lack of combs were some of the reasons he went bald..I would recommend he buys for his kids so they won't turn bald..lol

Lol.... Wat does a bald man need a comb for,!? Thats funny anyways but as a marketer, i will just tell you to buy it because you never can tell, you will need it someday, and the price might av gone up than this.

One of the best way to sell a market is by being able to have the people understand what the product you are offering gives to consumers. They need reasons to patronize you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds