Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a good marketer? How do you sell this item?

Marketing is not something that is easy as many people think because it requires you having knowledge of what you will market how you will market.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to running a business online or offline we need to deal with products that is in-demamd and easily recognizable by customers and not products without proper description.

I'll first convince you why you need the comb, by telling you how just combing it on your bald head will help recirculate blood flow and it's special below scalp effects will help your hair grow.
I'll sweeten the offer by adding hair growth oil that'll speed up the process 1 month's faster

I do not consider myself a great marketer, as I have never even tried selling things. Marketing is an art and selling things depends on various factors. You need to find the right product for the customer who needs it. As far as selling comb to a bald man is concerned, you can sell it to him by telling him that he may need it for his wife who has lovely, long hair!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds