Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are use of interstitial and popups damage our SEO?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I run my website on my mobile phone and sometimes there are a lot of pop-ups. Can these pop just hurt my search engine optimization? I have consulted a friend of mine who said block it zee1 will harm your search engine optimization

Advertisement Placeholder
maybe be you should use language improvement tools like Grammarly. Sometimes your sentences do not make sense. Well, I do understand English is not the first language for many of us, but we can at least use tools to write correctly. Now back to the topic. You are asking whether using intersitial and pop up ads will damage your SEO. Well, SEO has nothing to do with the kind of ads you are using. SEO is a technique to make your website and content visible on search engines and rank well, possibly in the first page, in the top 3 position.

The use of pops up and interstatial are actually a reproach to your SEO keyword because they will actually discourage people from visiting your website or blog as pops up advertisement are highly intrusive and annoying.

Interstitial and popups ads are big turn for for many visitors as they find these ads very intrusive. When you use these ads, people will immediately leave your site and you will have high bounce rate. High bounce rate is bad for SEO.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds