Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are people losing interest in working?

Dannyjax

Recognized member
Credits
My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

What could be the cause of this development?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well most people now are interested on works that will not stress them at all and it might be that the amount of money to be paid to the workers will not be enough for them that is they may not be interested.

that's weird to read, usually, we are in a time that it is tough to find a job, not the opposite however I think he should describe very well the features of his company (like the bonus, salary, what the new employee will learn during his experience and many others...)

There are different reasons why people are losing interest in jobs or work, some pass experience with bosses, the stress attached to the work, the pay involved, some of them they want to be a boss of their own and many other reasons

They are drinking a lot of people that are losing interest in working because of how unfavorable the condition is and the cost of living in the economy just keeps rising.

There are a lot of people right now who because they have already know a way of earning money online have already lose hope and interest in their offline works to be working online.

Most of the people are not interested in low paying job these days. Instead of doing low paying job offline, they prefer to be doing small task online. For instance, if I spent 4 or 5 hours everyday working online, in a month I will at least $50. It'll be difficult for now to be applying for job that's paying $50 per month.

A lot of people now just want to make money without having to do any reasonable thing and that is really not good. You cannot believe some of them because the economy is really bad.

There are a lot of people right now who because they have already know a way of earning money online have already lose hope and interest in their offline works to be working online.
I will also not expect anybody to believe that I should be working very hard when I have already made passive income streams online. I believe that this is the case with so many people.

Well losing intrest in works sometimes do depends on the kind of work people do and the benefits they gain from the work. someone may be working but no benefit from it.

It really depend in the work you do , there are some works that looks and you feels like you are being enslaved , because the money you are getting from the work is not worth it but you can't leave because there's no job out there ,

People are looking for a ways to get rich quick and there's nothing like get rich quick in this life, you have to work hard before you can get the good results you want.

My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

Gas companies are extremely hazardous environments to work in, and so therefore prospective employees wouldn’t want to risk their health. It also depends on the remuneration the company is prepared to give them

Personally my take on this one is we are in trying times now. We are in a situation where the rate of inflation is so high and almost everything is expensive. Therefore operation of business or companies seems to be stressful.

I will also not expect anybody to believe that I should be working very hard when I have already made passive income streams online. I believe that this is the case with so many people.
Well if I am the one I will try to look for both offline job and online job to do according to my schedules incase if one failed, I will continue with the second one.

Well no one can tell exactly about how people have been developing attitude towards there work these days because they may have not been comfortable with work but just doing it for the seek of needs satisfaction.

I don't think people are not interested in job, even many people are looking for job right now. Maybe people can't just meet the demand for the job they are seeking

Well no one can tell exactly about how people have been developing attitude towards there work these days because they may have not been comfortable with work but just doing it for the seek of needs satisfaction.
If you are not comfortable working for an organisation, it is very possible for you to quit other than not happy to work in such organisation because it will affect your productivity.

They are drinking a lot of people that are losing interest in working because of how unfavorable the condition is and the cost of living in the economy just keeps rising.
Well such people most be in the rural areas then, because they fall to understand that it was through the help of internet that communication and others were make easy.

There's an adage that says " if you dont work , then you cant eat " , people are working hard daily just to make end meets , even If you invested online , you need to work by checking on your investment to know the progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds