Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are people losing interest in working?

People lose interest in their employment or work for a variety of reasons, including bad boss experiences, work-related stress, salary, the desire to be their own boss, and a host of other factors.

Advertisement Placeholder
My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

What could be the cause of this development?
People are not opting to work for that as well because they want to do random works that are stress free and profit by becoming Their own boss and such work can be done more by online working.

Well I believe that there are really lot of people that are losing interest in working because of how unfavorable the condition is and the cost of living in the

Personally, I believe that the current period is difficult. Since the rate of inflation is currently so high, nearly everything is expensive. As a result, running a business or companies appears to be stressful.

Anybody who is losing interest in working is definitely lazy because the world is designed in such a way that you will need to work so that you can get money to pay your bills.

These days, the majority of people are not interested in jobs with low pay. They favor working on small tasks online rather than doing low-paying jobs offline. For instance, if I worked online for 4 or 5 hours per day, I would earn at least $50 per month. Applying for a job that pays $50 a month will be difficult for the time being.

Well no one can tell exactly about how people have been developing attitude towards there work these days because they may have not been comfortable with work but just doing it for the seek of needs satisfaction.
You raise a valid point, no doubt. People are very apathetic towards work in recent times, due to the fact that their passion has been replaced by a desire to just obtain remuneration to make ends meet.

There is no doubt that alot of people are losing interest at work or to work simply because of the collapsing economy which makes alot of companies and businesses unable to meet up to the needs of there staffs in terms of salaries.

There are many reason why people can loose interest in working , money is the main reason ,when the money you are earning is not sufficient to make ends meet , that can make you get tired of working .

My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

May be it's because of discouragement from family and friends not advising him to work on cooking gas shop because of it's risk or because of the nature of service.

I am not sure how people are getting by! I see help wanted signs all over the place. Many businesses have closed down because no one wants to work. Where I work now, we have been trying to add two more people to the team for well over a year now and we seldom get people coming in for interviews. A few we have hired worked for a few days and just stopped showing up.

Giving up on working without any auxiliary plans to make money is actually a folly.
It is good to aim for financial freedom but while at the process, you have to work.

Giving up on working without any auxiliary plans to make money is actually a folly.
It is good to aim for financial freedom but while at the process, you have to work.
That may be true but just that we can never really tell . A lot of people have opportunity to make money on the internet and as a result they don't see the need of having to work offline again.

You can be able to say that a lot of people are definitely losing interest in anything that has to do with work for money. I believe that the biggest cause of this is there is declining work ethic among the general population.

A lot of people that have opportunity to work on line may not really have interest to work offline because they may consider it to be a stress. People who may lose interest in working offline are mainly the online workers

yes, they are looking for get rich quick schemes, they don't want to embrace hard work, smart work and slowly building up their knowledge, portfolios and businesses

In the past, people used to find security in their work, therefore, they were committed to long term job. However these days people, prefer to work on short term jobs and work only when they need money

People seem to be growing more disinterested in their jobs, as evidenced by symptoms like declining punctuality, indifference in professional advancement, and a general decline in job satisfaction. This might be as a result of a lack of inspiration or a lack of respect for their job.

People seem to be growing more disinterested in their jobs, as evidenced by symptoms like declining punctuality, indifference in professional advancement, and a general decline in job satisfaction. This might be as a result of a lack of inspiration or a lack of respect for their job.

I think that many people lose interest because they may feel that they are not getting paid a fair amount of money. This might be a real reason and being underpaid is one of the main issues.

I really don't know why people would decline a sales representative job. I guess you have not just found the right person. Many people are out there looking for jobs and I am sure would be so interested in this, or at least here in my country that is how it is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds