Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are people losing interest in working?

So far my work up to now I don't feel like i'm losing interest in the work yet as far it is paying me well and do give me time to rest without stress I won't lose any interest.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll say yes because everyone is seeking for shorter means to earn online with less stress. No small thanks to all of these courses or online programs that preach about easy peasy means kf working online which isn't true.

My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

What could be the cause of this development?
People are discouraged of working physically, internet and technology are making people lazy and also we can see people are turning to online jobs.

It's depend on the salary , probably the monthly salary is not favorable to most people that is why you can't be able to get someone. Or some mpeople are not just particularly interested to work in your brothers organisation.

Considering the fact that some days we feel like we are tired of our work, we even feel like quitting, but I don't think quitting is the best idea, at least in as much as we do earn from the job.

Am surprised that such a thing occured with the way people hunt for job these days. But I think you haven't been able to reach out to a good number of people. Everyone has the kind of job he or she wants and can do efficiently so that may have happened because you haven't met someone with the passion for such a post.

In my opinion, it's not like people are losing interest in working. People are just losing interest in doing stressful jobs that pay them so little. They want good paying jobs that doesn't require a lot of stress.

They are drinking a lot of people who are losing interest in working because to how terrible the situation is and how quickly living expenses are rising in the economy.

Hmm there are specific jobs people rather not work in although I don't find this one to be that specific job.. maybe it's just a coincidence? It seems to be a strange thing to deal with since the reason is not easy to find. Overall some people have stopped working after the Corona virus made them leave their job or get fired... or their businesses went bankrupt and etcetera, so it caused the situation to be harsher to find any new employees for a few businesses/companies.

Let me put the question in another dimension , if a worker is working very hard and not getting paid in time or they are getting peanut as salary , he or she will loose interest in working .

We can't get job easily this day's, that's why it's very advisible to have a good skills set that can fetch you money, I believe that's the best way to gain success.

They are drinking a lot of people who are losing interest in working because to how terrible the situation is and how quickly living expenses are rising in the economy.
The economy ofnthe country is getting far more worse , and the main reason why people are loosing interest is working is that they they paid well , it only the owner of the company that takes all the glory.

People are not losing interest in works. sometimes the reason why it seems people may not be working is because of the fact that there's high rate of unemployment. Some available works are really stressful.

My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

Going by this narrative, your brother could have gained bad reviews from previous staff. It makes sense that way, seeing that even those who are called for interview do not come at all. If he can find out from those who applied why they did not make it to the interview, he could find a way to solve this problem.

Instead of doing low paying job offline, they prefer to be doing small task online. For instance, if I spent 4 or 5 hours everyday working online, in a month I will at least $50. It'll be difficult for now to be applying for job that's paying $50 per month.

Well I will say that They are really a lot of people that are losing interest in working because of how unfavorable the condition is and the cost of living in the economy just keeps rising.

They are a lot of people that are losing interest in working because of how unfavorable the condition is and the cost of living in the economy just keeps rising and how they are paid or the salary they receive as well .some may be how the employer relate to them as well

I don't really think so. Just that a lot of people have now picked interest to work online and because of the high rates of online work , it's seems a lot of people are losing interest in working offline.

Depending on your country, lots of migrants were sent home during Covid and the same numbers have not returned

I think people are losing interest in doing work because they had experience a lot of bad things and everyone is trying to work online instead of working under someone. Every one is getting interest to do work from home with peaceful mind or good health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds