Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are people losing interest in working?

I really don't know why people would decline a sales representative job. I guess you have not just found the right person. Many people are out there looking for jobs and I am sure would be so interested in this, or at least here in my country that is how it is.

Many people would refuse because they simply might not be interested. This is why they tend to pursue a career they like the most. Not all of them dislike such kind of jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
My brother run a cooking gas company and he's put out job opening for two weeks now for a sales representative but no one seems to be interested in applying.

Even those that managed to apply, when they are called for interview, most of them decline coming for it.

What could be the cause of this development?
People are looking for easy money making ventures. They are seeking for ways that they can make money faster without knowing that it is not how most of these things work. How can you not want to work for a while before you will start making the money that you wish to make?

Even when they try something called "easy ventures" they are still working to make money, right? There is no money without work. The only difference is what kind of work. In the past people were committed to working for 20 years so that they can get pension benefits, these days, they work on short term jobs and frequently change jobs.

I do hope that your brother was able to find someone who was interested in the job. It does seem a little weird that no one would want a job opening like that but at the same time, I feel that some people got so used to working from home during the lockdowns and the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic that they stuck to that and just are not looking for jobs away from home.

I do hope that your brother was able to find someone who was interested in the job. It does seem a little weird that no one would want a job opening like that but at the same time, I feel that some people got so used to working from home during the lockdowns and the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic that they stuck to that and just are not looking for jobs away from home.

This is it!

A lot of people have given up being open to working in physical business establishments. The pandemic of coronavirus enabled some because the smart one's have now seen better alternatives they make use of when it comes to working at their own pace and convenient time.

This is it!

A lot of people have given up being open to working in physical business establishments. The pandemic of coronavirus enabled some because the smart one's have now seen better alternatives they make use of when it comes to working at their own pace and convenient time.

Well, there is still hope. The fact remains that there are many people who have started their business after the pandemic ended. The fact remains that today they are running business successfully. It all depends on the determination. If you have determination and if you are willing to work, you can overcome challenges.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds