Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are online freelancing jobs lucrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.V.

Walk towards love
Credits
A friend of mine referred me to a site called freelancer.com where you can earn money by completing jobs for clients. The jobs include, typing, proofreading, graphic designing, creative writing etc, and the price range is from $1-$20 depending on the job you do.
I registered for this, but clients tend to hire freelancers with more ratings than a beginner like me. After a few months, I gave up but now I'm reconsidering.
Are freelancing jobs worth my time?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes they certainly are, but you'll need a mentor someone who has already mastered the art of making money online to hold your hands and show you the tricks to succeed. Most times they will want you to pay them but trust me it will be worth it.

I think freelancing can be quite successful online, though there are a few drawbacks I've found over the years:
  • Commissions: A lot of sites like Fiverr and PeoplePerHour take a set % off all your income as a freelancer on their platform. I've always found this % to be slightly higher than I would consider fair or reasonable. I've trialled approaching potential clients directly, and trying to pick up work from Social Platforms, but that's not been all too successful.
  • Reputation: As you mentioned reputation means a lot in the freelancing world. Clients will often go for the freelancers with the best ratings or most clients as they see it as a token of ability, it's not fully. I started with a few smaller jobs with newer clients, and designed comprehensive PDF documents for my bids. Ultimately I started getting a few jobs and my rankings went up over time

I hope the second tip especially helps :)

Freelancing job are great and gives you enough time for yourself. They only constraint I have is it takes high rating to get a client and it doesn't come in a day. How do I get high rating as a newbie? Getting a job is quite difficult and requires good rating which do not come by easily

Freelance is one of most lucrative ways to full time income on the internet. In fact, there are some freelancers who make money than surgeons at the end of the year. Once you have a hot in demand skill and very diligent, you are bound to make more money with freelance. Graphic design remains most marketable skill on freelance websites. In my city I know someone who makes over $100k from writing gigs on Upwork alone.

I trust that they are still paying. I also would consider working on these websites today because I have made some findings. I think it will be hard to get ratings and recognition when you begin but I think you should understand that you have to start somewhere atleast. You can start with lesser jobs with little pays and continue from there. I've learned about up work over 5 years ago, and for them to still be in existence means that it's worth it. Don't give up yet!

Yes, online freelancing job is very lucrative and millions of people are benefiting from it.A friend of mine referred me and I started a data entry job which made me a lot of money۔I had to quit this job because my laptop broke down and it is best to work on all freelancing sites

Online freelancing jobs these days are very lucrative and high paying, you could do most jobs in a day and get paid really well for your efforts and these could actually be repeated customers. But the downside is that the competition is way too much for the same service you offer online.

Of course they are there are a lot of benefits associated with them. For one you set your own working hours and schedule since you are freelancing. Then there's also the added benefits of deciding what job you will take and how much you will be paid in most cases.

We can say freelancing is in every case great as an optional beneficial pay. Try not to try and attempt to make it as a full-time pay else you may experience the ill effects of some genuine difficulties which may prompt a downturn.

Freelancing jobs are very effective and can change your financial life. You just have to be patient in it. I joined fiverr though I have not made any money from it still but I am already making money from the online transcription website which I joined. The online transcription has been so helpful to me.

If you’re just starting out as a freelancer, you’ll want to get started the right way in the career path that generates the highest income, right?
Many new freelancers think that way. And it makes sense, doesn’t it.
Although, it’s a lot more complicated than that. Just because a skill has a higher demand or pays well than the others doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best path to follow.
There’s a reason why some writers get paid $5 on Fiverr to write a 1000 word article while others make $100 for the same job somewhere else.

Now, there are some that make loads of money freelancing - I solely freelance, and I pay all of my bills with it. However, I don't attribute all of my success to being a freelancer, a good part of it is because I am also an entrepreneur that maintains a business as well.

I would say a freelance work or job is worth a try if you know the technical know how to maneuver your self in completing the assigned task. It's a source of income and like I point it out,

I have to say that i have never done freelancing jobs before as I don't provide services online, I am more into investments like financial market trading but I have to say I see a lot of people who earn from freelancing and earn a good pay

A friend of mine referred me to a site called freelancer.com where you can earn money by completing jobs for clients. The jobs include, typing, proofreading, graphic designing, creative writing etc, and the price range is from $1-$20 depending on the job you do.
I registered for this, but clients tend to hire freelancers with more ratings than a beginner like me. After a few months, I gave up but now I'm reconsidering.
Are freelancing jobs worth my time?
Freelancing jobs worth the time if you have the skills that is of demand. You will earn good bucks if you are committed and devoted to the jobs you are getting. The more you work as a freelancer, the better your chances of getting more contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds