Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone here ever lost a business to a co-partner?

I have not heard or seeing it but I have some movies on the same issue. My advice is just to make sure there is legal backing whenever we want to do some partnership business to prevent this situation.
I have also never heard of it or seen it in my life but only happens in the movie, though people says it happens in the real world but i pray I never encounter such heartbreak in my life.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have also never heard of it or seen it in my life but only happens in the movie, though people says it happens in the real world but i pray I never encounter such heartbreak in my life.
Such things really happens and that is not a myth or any movie scene. It is better to file a legal agreement before starting of the business. Having an agreement will oblig both the partners to to follow the rules and don't betray each other in their business.

I have never lost a business to a co partner before because I concentrate on my own area of business and they have their own area of business to concentrate on, we all have different duties and responsibility to do in our business organisation.

I have never lost a business to a co partner before because I concentrate on my own area of business and they have their own area of business to concentrate on, we all have different duties and responsibility to do in our business organisation.
That is very unfortunate. It is very important whenever you team up with someone to start a business, you should carefully discuss about the role of each of you. So that different area of development can be covered by the two different people.

That is very unfortunate. It is very important whenever you team up with someone to start a business, you should carefully discuss about the role of each of you. So that different area of development can be covered by the two different people.
in a well-organized business company there is no competition because everyone only has to face their own area of concentration,the one in which we lost a business to a co partner means that the business is not organised at all.

I'm simply happy doing business as a single man, i don't like sharing with a partner that can slow down my decision making in pushing the business forward.

Yes I lost an opportunity to make almost $100 to a co-worker last year,it was just a fun experience because in our private business organisation everything is all about competition and this has been happening, so we do not have anything to worry about.

eeeeeeh i will not call mine lost per-say rather i would say the partner was not showing the hunger and drive i was showing and it was hurting me because I believed in the business and when things like that start to happen and the little profit he started to waste i got fed and pissed off.

I'm simply happy doing business as a single man, i don't like sharing with a partner that can slow down my decision making in pushing the business forward.
But sometimes when you are in your way of businesses, you need to do partnership for the expansion of your business. But I think such partnership should be done legally by signing a proper agreement.

But sometimes when you are in your way of businesses, you need to do partnership for the expansion of your business. But I think such partnership should be done legally by signing a proper agreement.
It is just like that dear, without agreement of ownership at some certain percentage, it will be devastating, bringing lots of disagreement in the decision making of the business.

I don't have any experience of this before because in our business organisation everything is perfectly in organisation and everyone concentrate on their area so this type of thing is not likely to occur, I think this time only occur depending on the business
I haven't really had any experience with bye I will be a partner of a business and I will lose my partnership in that business because my partner decided to drop me off from the business because I will definitely ensure that something of such nature can never happen as we will make sure that all the other partnership agreement are binding on all of us.

So, sometimes people invest into a new business by joining friends or colleagues. And sometimes, when things go good, one of them backstabs the other, either by going behind their back to get the company or by trying to push him/her out.

Has anyone here been swindled by a partner? I haven't myself, but I have worried about it in the past.
I have not experienced such but I have someone who is very close that something like that happened to she and a friend started a restaurant business together everything was going smooth but the thing is the friend was always in the restaurant more than she because she has a job and before we know what was happening is it was a case of spiritual attack she had to let the business go because she was not ready to lose her life.

This is why I am being careful and selective when it comes to getting a business partner, it must be someone who overtime has earned my trust and is at least financially stable.

So, sometimes people invest into a new business by joining friends or colleagues. And sometimes, when things go good, one of them backstabs the other, either by going behind their back to get the company or by trying to push him/her out.

Has anyone here been swindled by a partner? I haven't myself, but I have worried about it in the past.
I have Ne

Before I can be talking of losing a business to a fellow business partner, I will have to be on partnership with this person first isn't it? I have never been in partnership type of business before

We have all had our own fair share of competition snatching our contract be it's fair or unfairly its happens and it's somewhat inevitable.

My dad has almost lost his paying business to a partner who came subtly as a trainee. He started by cajoling my dad to taking care of his needs, gradually he started bearing the business name of my dad as CEO too, thank God for my mum who was just wise and stood her ground by confronting that man

I always try to be smart enough to detect people who want to cheat me in business so they would not even get an opportunity to outsmart me.

I have been in a partnership business before and I have lost a co owner who was very untrustworthy at that time. He was fond of always buying cheap products lower than the budget so that you could go get some money.

I have never lose a business to a partner before because I don't like going into partnership whenever I want to start a new business. it can be a very tough situation someone can ever find themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds