Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any times where you get minimal to no work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working online, it can be tough to find potential work. With that being said, has there ever been a time where you had minimal to no work coming in? Maybe it's just one of those weeks or months where sales are stagnant. How do you combat that and get through it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, at the moment it has got a little slow with how much work I am getting in but with me still completing some of the work I got in over Christmas it's not affecting me too much at the moment. It's when I get very little work and I have done all the work that I had that it can become a little disheartening. I usually find putting offers on my work helps bring some buyers in though.

There are certain periods of time where I am not going to have any work on my desk up to about 2 or 3 days. I usually use that time in order to rest and take some short courses to improve my productivity.

There are certain periods of time where I am not going to have any work on my desk up to about 2 or 3 days. I usually use that time in order to rest and take some short courses to improve my productivity.

I think that there are many people who may not be able to work every day due to some circumstances and this is a normal thing. Electricity outage is also one major reason why I may not be able to work all the time.

It happens to me when trading cryptocurrency. Some days, there is no proper opportunity to enter a trade and this can lead to fomo, and losses. I just turn my attention elsewhere during such times.

As I wait for clients, I work on paid to post sites and other money sites. Payment is not great but I will at least make some money in free time. I also work on my own blogs when I do not have any assignments..

I guess you are a freelancer. A lot of freelancers actually experience that and the reason is because of high competition. Using that period to gain new skills and knowledge is always important and necessary.

Yes, i recently started a small graphic design gig, though being a new business i am still struggling to generate stable inflow of customers but compared to January, the month of February was pretty rough, i was about to do just four jobs. What kept me through was the sites i work on online.

Yes, i recently started a small graphic design gig, though being a new business i am still struggling to generate stable inflow of customers but compared to January, the month of February was pretty rough, i was about to do just four jobs. What kept me through was the sites i work on online.
one of the ways you can become successful is to be very consistent and you can try using social media platforms to market your gigs. That can help you to boost your chances.

That is a brilliant idea and I'm sure that it is definitely going to help especially when you take courses that pertains to the particular business that you do

I only do forum posting online and so I have never had times when I had no work to do. Maybe when I start freelancing I will have such times. I guess as a freelancer or online business person, you should have several things you do. Such that when one is stagnating, you can focus on the other things.

Last year was a stagnant time as I was so busy with other stuffs. As a freelancer it is not always on the good side. Usually needs to work hard but preferably working smart. It is hard to earn nowadays unless you have a channel and good amount of followers. They are the ones that earns much faster.

There are some times when we get less motivated, in time's like this the only thing that will help is having the motivation, if you don't have you are not going to get what you want.

What I basically do during this period is to expand more on my knowledge and learn newer things that can improve my capacity to make money on the long run without much work.

It is not all the time that you will receive job that will earn you reasonable money most especially if you are a freelancer, you will get jobs on freelancing site sometimes because jobs may not come all the time.

There are some times when we get less motivated, in time's like this the only thing that will help is having the motivation, if you don't have you are not going to get what you want.
You are right, having motivation is very important in our personal lives, if you lack motivation you can hardly achieve what you are looking for, having a motivating factor will help.

Motivation is the basis of our life's, without the proper motivation you might not reach your full potential as a person and may be hindered by so many obstacles.

This is why I have more works I engage myself into. I am into forums posting and teaching job so definitely one of my business will produce income if one refuses to do. Since there's a few break on dropshipping business, I continue with forums which I'm not limited by sales.

You are right, having motivation is very important in our personal lives, if you lack motivation you can hardly achieve what you are looking for, having a motivating factor will help.
That's true, but there are some set of people that don't believe about motivation, I have came across one, he said if you are a deciplined individual you can be able to whatever you want with or without motivation.

It is not all the time that you will receive job that will earn you reasonable money most especially if you are a freelancer, you will get jobs on freelancing site sometimes because jobs may not come all the time.
It is practically impossible to receive jobs all the time from online earning programs. There are times where you would have no job to implement and at that time, you should extend your activities to other money-making platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds