Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any times where you get minimal to no work?

That's true, but there are some set of people that don't believe about motivation, I have came across one, he said if you are a deciplined individual you can be able to whatever you want with or without motivation.
That's kinda of true, but it depends on the person though, I'm a person that believes in motivation and decipline at the same time, to me all of them are good. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is practically impossible to receive jobs all the time from online earning programs. There are times where you would have no job to implement and at that time, you should extend your activities to other money-making platforms.
That's just the truth, the fact that you are doing business online or offline it doesn't mean you are going to be earning money daily, there are some times we don't earn money.

What I basically do during this period is to expand more on my knowledge and learn newer things that can improve my capacity to make money on the long run without much work.
Learning many things is one of the best ways you can use to expand your sources of income. It will also make you never to have a time where you will have minimal jobs or no jobs at all.

For couple of days, I have not been so active online and it wasn't that I was busy offline, but I was not just flowing with online activities and it happens sometimes like that.

For couple of days, I have not been so active online and it wasn't that I was busy offline, but I was not just flowing with online activities and it happens sometimes like that.
Yes it do happens, if you are busy offline I don't think you'll have enough time to be working online, but with good plans you can be able to achieve it, what do you think?

I think you need to put a way this kind of behaviour if you really want to make money on the internet. It also happens to everyone but if you are disciplined enough you will always try to learn new things online.

Learning many things is one of the best ways you can use to expand your sources of income. It will also make you never to have a time where you will have minimal jobs or no jobs at all.

This is the main reason why so many people learn so many different kinds of skills that help them make money. When you become a skilled person, you can find more work.

This is the main reason why so many people learn so many different kinds of skills that help them make money. When you become a skilled person, you can find more work.
Getting jobs online has become so important and related to skills because if you really want to make reasonable amount of money online, you will need to gain relevant skills.

Probably, the more skills you have the more chances you have of making more money for yourself omline. When you have a lot of skills you will hardly go out of jobs especially if you are into freelancing.

Probably, the more skills you have the more chances you have of making more money for yourself omline. When you have a lot of skills you will hardly go out of jobs especially if you are into freelancing.
It is very certain that the more skills you are able to gain online , the more money you will make because that is how it works. You need more skills to make more money.

It is very certain that the more skills you are able to gain online , the more money you will make because that is how it works. You need more skills to make more money.
It is certain that the skill you have been able to gain online will determine the amount of money you are going to make because skill is pivotal to making money online.

You may not necessarily need a job to make money online. You could start your own website and earn money. However, you must promote the website and never give up.

You may not necessarily need a job to make money online. You could start your own website and earn money. However, you must promote the website and never give up.
Yes, I know. freelancing is just one of the numerous ways people use to make money on the internet. I believe starting your own blog or YouTube channel is even much better than freelancing.

Sometimes it can be hard to get good job that will pay you well that is why many of us focus on platforms with less payment. So the real gigs you only comes once in a blue moon.
People that prefer to work on paid to post forum are definitely not gaining entrance into platforms that will give them a huge amount of money and that is why we tend to settle with the low pay here.

People that prefer to work on paid to post forum are definitely not gaining entrance into platforms that will give them a huge amount of money and that is why we tend to settle with the low pay here.
I think if you are working in a platform that pays little amount of money you should also be learning skills. of course there are a lot of things you can learn from paid to post forums on various ways of making money online.

I think if you are working in a platform that pays little amount of money you should also be learning skills. of course there are a lot of things you can learn from paid to post forums on various ways of making money online.
Paid to post is also one of the ways to make money but the pay rate is quite low as well but you can still manage it for a while if there is no other ways to make decent money online .

Paid to post is also one of the ways to make money but the pay rate is quite low as well but you can still manage it for a while if there is no other ways to make decent money online .
Yeah, if you combine many paid forums you can be able to make some reasonable money everyday but you should also be learning skills and venturing into other businesses whether online or offline.

That's true, but there are some set of people that don't believe about motivation, I have came across one, he said if you are a deciplined individual you can be able to whatever you want with or without motivation.
I do not take motivational speakers very seriously as we live in different climate, what is obtainable in one place might not be obtainable in other places, so not all forms of motivation should be accepted

Well such experience are inevitable in worked both online and offline.

There are some times that I will found myself available and free opened up to do something but there is absolutely nothing to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds