Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any times where you get minimal to no work?

Having a daily target and backing it up with some level of discipline will make you successful after some period of time. if you do not have a daily target you may not be able to achieve the needed result.
Exactly having a good target and also a plan on how to achieve it will also help you a lot, is not all about you having the knowledge most of the times, having a good plan will also help.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I always have plans, make possible opportunities to dedicate to what will earned me some good income.

If I didn't worked online, then definitely I have not target to which I intended to achieve because I don't always want it stresses myself.

When it comes to working online, it can be tough to find potential work. With that being said, has there ever been a time where you had minimal to no work coming in? Maybe it's just one of those weeks or months where sales are stagnant. How do you combat that and get through it?

This is something that is usually common for anyone who recently joined the freelancer space to work online because it is always very difficult to secure job when you are still new in pool. This is because a lot of clients will not have the trust to give you job to work on. But as for those who have been in the project for a long time, there are some times jobs will dry up and you have to wait till it comes up again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds