Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any times where you get minimal to no work?

I do not take motivational speakers very seriously as we live in different climate, what is obtainable in one place might not be obtainable in other places, so not all forms of motivation should be accepted
😅😅, That's what most people are saying but I don't really know why, I guess you are not into things like trading online, motivation helps a lot, even if you are working on forum's you need motivation.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I can earn money online I always try to meet up with my targets, earning money is really good especially online, you don't have to stress yourself doing something's that are not worth it offline.
Having a daily targets is very important, if you don't have a target I don't think you can get what you are looking for, some people failed because they don't have a good target.

You are right, if you have a target it's going to help you a lot, most businesses ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have a good plan, if you want success you'll need plan.
Exactly, just like the popular sayings if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, you need to have a good plan before you can be able to make success.

Exactly, having a plan is very important, if you have a good plan is going to help you in your success, a lot of people don't succeed because they lack good good plans.
If you have a good plans towards your business it's going to help you a lot, knowing what you are doing is very important it will help with your success.

Yes, It has happened before, for like 1 week straight, I was unable to get any gig to work on.
It was actually very frustrating to say the least, but I realise there are bad days and good days.
This incident also made me realise the need to have different source of income.

Having plans it's not only going to help your business but it's going to save it from failing, a lot of people don't have the knowledge of what it's going in they ended up failing.
That's true if you have the right mindset you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from your business, having good plans helps us in succeeding.

I do not take motivational speakers very seriously as we live in different climate, what is obtainable in one place might not be obtainable in other places, so not all forms of motivation should be accepted
Motivation can work for a while, but you can not stay motivated always, it is something that does not happen, it is better to become dedicated and conscientious in what you do than always depend on motivation.

If you have a good decipline I'm very sure you can be able to get whatever you are looking for, a lot of people are not earning money because they lack decipline.

Recently, I have always busy unlike before where sometimes I spent more than two days without doing anything. This is due to my consistency in posting on forum. Everyday, you are allowed to make money from forum.

Recently, I have always busy unlike before where sometimes I spent more than two days without doing anything. This is due to my consistency in posting on forum. Everyday, you are allowed to make money from forum.
Yes that's why you need to have plan, if you have a good plans you are going to have time for everything, this will help you in terms of doing things in order.

If you gain access to money making platforms online it will become much more easier to work on the internet with less stress and
you would get busy.

That is what I like about forum posting. There is no day that you will run out of work to do. You always wake up knowing that there is something you can do to make money. The more you do it, the more money you earn.

That is what I like about forum posting. There is no day that you will run out of work to do. You always wake up knowing that there is something you can do to make money. The more you do it, the more money you earn.
Exactly, working online on forum's is really cool, you'll get the chance to earn money an the same time learn, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money from it.

Well I think it depends in individuals perceptions about working online.

Thete are some people who worked online not because they wanted to always earned money but to expand their knowledge with the available new ideas they haven't known.

Well I think it depends in individuals perceptions about working online.

Thete are some people who worked online not because they wanted to always earned money but to expand their knowledge with the available new ideas they haven't known.
Exactly, having the knowledge is very important, if you have the knowledge on something I'm very sure you can be able to earn money from it with time, this very important.

I actually agree with you to an extent. what is obtainable in a particular environment may not be obtainable in another. So if you need motivation you should always seek those who have experienced your immediate environment.

When it comes to working online, it can be tough to find potential work. With that being said, has there ever been a time where you had minimal to no work coming in? Maybe it's just one of those weeks or months where sales are stagnant. How do you combat that and get through it?
Yes, it happens a lot because the company I work for is small. While I wait, I can rest or perhaps work easier jobs online, like GPT sites, survey sites, sites paid to post forums, and things like that, which still earn me some money, but there are periods when we have tons of work and I can't really rest.

After i discovered earning by working online, there have not been a time where i had no to minimal work coming in. There's always work for me to do and sometimes i'm too tired to work.

Having a daily targets is very important, if you don't have a target I don't think you can get what you are looking for, some people failed because they don't have a good target.
Actually I believe working or earning some money from online site, depends on the person who have target or a set goals and objectives if not it will be very difficult for you to define the importance of your work.

Having a daily target and backing it up with some level of discipline will make you successful after some period of time. if you do not have a daily target you may not be able to achieve the needed result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds