Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An enterprenuer should be able to learn from his mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistakes are what make us. Business mistakes are ultimately what enable us to grow going forward. I’ve experienced a fair few business mistakes during my career. I credit them with giving me the tools I need to succeed far more than my successes have

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, experience is our best teacher and mistakes are also an experience that we should be thankful for because it will teach us what to do and what not for the next time. We should learn from our mistakes in order to improve ourselves at handling them.

Definitely, mistakes are born to happen, not only in business but in every aspect of life, the serious and determined ones would learn from the mistakes or errors and re strategize after careful observation, unserious entrepreneurs would eventually give up either due to loss of determination or resources.

Like a friend of mine during my high school days always tell me "if you should ever fail in life, fail forward!" All entrepreneur should adopt this at the back of their mind, you shouldn't dwell on you past failures instead see them an opportunity to move forward!

This is so because you do not only correct yourself but you do more than you did the first time which gives you additional knowledge and experience. That's when you see someone make or making the same error and you teach and counsel. Although mistakes in business might, and can be costly.

If an entrepreneur is goal driven, he won't let a mistake or a failure stop him from achieving his goal. Instead, he would use it as a weapon to to achieve his success. Mistakes are what makes us learn, so learn from it.

Yes absolutely right, in fact anyone should learn from their mistakes whether you are an enterpreneur, a manager, or even an artist. We all should take mistakes as lessons as well because without them, we don't learn something out of new things.

Don't be afraid of failure. Learning from your mistakes as an entrepreneur means expecting to fail and being okay with that. When it comes to tech startups, 9 out of 10 will fail. That's a lot higher than the half of all small businesses that fail.

When most people starts businesses, they never thought of business failure, all their mindset will be set on making profits and when they finally make loss, it will feel so painful and unexpected to them and they can hardly learn from their mistake at that point.

This shouldn't be so for an entrepreneur, having the mindset that something can go wrong can prepare us for any eventuality, that can set the part to learning from our mistakes.

1. Ignore what the mainstream thinks. ...
  2. Don't ignore the old ways. ...
  3. Be ambitious. ...
  4. Aim for the small wins. ...
  5. Don't go all in.

Mistakes and failures in business are bad but these should never be revised as business mistakes are ultimately what enable us to grow going forward. I have experienced a fair few business mistakes during my career. I credit them with giving me the tools I need to succeed far more than my successes that was needed to me.

An entrepreneur learn from his mistakes only when he let his ego down otherwise he never become successful. Second one don't be afraid of failure because it is the part of business. The most important thing is that always keep a list of your mistakes with you then you can learn from it.

Its easy to say though! But thats right. But their are some failure that could ruin a business totally. I believe for any one going into business. Their are things/knowledge they should consider before going Into the business to limit it failure depth if they are not well oriented the failure could brake them down

In other to be successful an entrepreneur needs to learn from mistake. And also always ready to listen to correction. Learning from mistake make one grow in knowledge and experience. Mistake is inevitable in business so always be ready to put every blame on your in other to succeed.

All good entrepreneur learn from their mistakes, you must always learn from your mistakes to be a good business man, any business man that do not learn from his mistakes can never be successful. In other to grow and also be successful in life you must always learn from your mistakes this make you a better business owner.

As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.
Learning from your mistakes is very important when it comes to developing your own business. Sooner or later we are all going to make mistakes and ability to learn from them is what will allow us to progress the business even further and to be able to generate a good profit. There's only a certain amount that you will be able to learn in theory and there for the rest of it you must learn when you are actually in the business field. Therefore, whilst learning these practical Concepts you will be subject to losses as well and these mistakes too. It is important to not be discouraged from this.

Not just an entrepreneur but everyone should learn from mistakes. When an entrepreneur makes a mistake, it will cost him dearly, he might go bankrupt. Therefore, entrepreneurs should analyze every consequence beforehand. They should learn from mistakes so that the same mistakes are not committed agan.

I think that the many entrepreneurs don’t learn from their mistakes for the same reason a lot of people don’t learn from their mistakes.You have to accept that you were wrong - and sometimes it’s hard to recognize that you’re a falliable person that does stupid things.
You have to make a change - it’s hard to break habits or do something different.

One of the basic lessons of life is; mistakes doesn't mean or make one a failure. And learning from our mistakes makes us a better person. So as an entrepreneur, you must be ready and open to learning from your past.

Last edited:
Of course learning from their mistake is just like watchwords that is remind. For an entrepreneur to attain certain stage of success it will require the person dedication towards achieving success, and this can also be prompt when failure in one ways or the other set in. You learn from it. Just like a staying that say failure work hand in hand for success to be attained.
Failure should be the end of your journey of the road to success it should be the learning point where you get to correct error made in the past that will commensurate the rising of any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds